PDA

View Full Version : PT Is IN; SO Am I!

PTCrash3
18th April 2008, 18:49
SO upon hearing the news yesterday I booked my plane ticket from Seattle to LAX. Osiris33 and myself will be attending the ChampIndyCarWorldSeriesLeague Long Beach Grand Prix! A chance to see my favorite driver one last time in a heavy metal machine and then on to IndyCar, hopefully with Vision or another team soon.

Hats off to TG for his verbal committment to getting PT in a car and for pointing out how the former CC owners are louses for not getting PT a ride. Man, I'm singing the praises of TG, the world is truly upside down!

This will be my first LBGP and I'll be escaping 1.5 inches of SNOW forcast for Seattle this weekend (G-damned Global Warming!). I've been to CART/CC races in Chicago, Portland (many times), & Vegas, but never on a street course. So let's make this a great send-off for CC and a great AOWR weekend and get on with the future of IndyCar! I'm (finally) ALL IN!

db

downtowndeco
19th April 2008, 00:23
Do you have a link to the TG comments?

bblocker68
19th April 2008, 00:37
Good job! I saw a couple of AR1 fans today at LB. I forgot to get names though. If you were wearing a Team Australia shirt, we talked as soon as the Champcar's took to the track on at Turn 8.

Anyone know what happened to Phillipe? I saw him in warmup, but not in Qually.

Phoenixent
19th April 2008, 02:52
Don't forget to put your name on Tag's Car. :up:

For a 20.00 donation to CARA well worth it.