PDA

View Full Version : 2008 TRD3 DTM Championship - Round 2 Oschersleben (Due May 2nd)

johnny shell
18th April 2008, 14:11
Round 2 of the 2008 racer69 DTM Championship takes us to one of the shortest circuits on the 2008 schedule, Oschersleben. Built in 1997 in what used to be a corn field, at the time it was just the 3rd permanant circuit in Germany.

Coincidently, the real DTM cars are racing here this weekend too!

Race Details
14 Laps
Hard Difficulty
Simulation mode
No cheats like Turbo etc.... to be used
Driving Standards & Corner cutting to be turned off, but the usual forum rules of 'two wheels on track at all times' (unless you spin off or whatever) must be adhered to.

PM your race time & fastest lap to me by 11:59pm Friday May 2. Post qualifying times here & in the codies HoF for fun.

2008 Point Standings

1. Piotrb....10
2. real ill.....8
3. j shell......6
4. jso1985...5
5. frozzy.....4
6. Tj30.......3

http://www.trackpedia.com/w/images/8/8e/Oschersleben.jpg

PiotrB
18th April 2008, 18:25
I don't want to suggest something but Oschersleben is one of my favourite tracks so you know... :) . But I lost the race here a year ago. I was fourth and this is my worst DTM race finish in my offline league history.

johnny shell
18th April 2008, 18:46
yeah, Real Ill had a great race last year:

1. Homer (Audi A4)
2. Jon Brown (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
3. real_illusions (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
4. Piotr Borkowski (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
5. Peter Vuko (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)

Tj30
20th April 2008, 08:38
I'm gonna enter, sorry about the race at hockenheim, my internet went down so i couldnt post my time and then i forgot about it!
;)

johnny shell
22nd April 2008, 12:37
Qualifying

1. J SHell.... 1:05.64

still got plenty of time to find... these were just 'learning the track' laps :)

what do you think the record is here Piotr? is that 55.41 on codies real?

how about that 59.49 just in front of you?

I remember Jon Brown once saying he was gay at this track because of the rumble strips... I don't understand British English but I know those strips will spin you out or flip your car over faster than a filly out of the gate on derby day.

not a bad track though!

PiotrB
22nd April 2008, 17:30
what do you think the record is here Piotr? is that 55.41 on codies real?

how about that 59.49 just in front of you?

My best time here is 59.6x but I don't posted this time on HoF because I think that with decent setup I can do better. 59.49 may be possible but person who did that time on HoF - RZR RaZoR (Austria) is a well known cheater. Look at his times from other tracks (0:34.93 at Norisring - DTM). 55.41 is impossible on PS2.

This a shame that Codemasters still don't want to delete these crazy fast times. I sent them a few e-mails but they do nothing. Maybe you'll try Johnny? I'm almost sure that all cheat times are done on PC because you can edit files or something like that. On consoles (PS2 and Xbox) you can cheat (cut corners) only because of poor penalty system but this is only possible on Snetterton, Donington National and Bedford tracks. Penalties works fine in all other tracks on consoles.

I remember Jon Brown once saying he was gay at this track because of the rumble strips... I don't understand British English but I know those strips will spin you out or flip your car over faster than a filly out of the gate on derby day.

Yes, rumble strips are very high and hard. Best way is to do not touch them.

johnny shell
28th April 2008, 14:11
I wish they would clean up the HoF too.

I don't have my exact time here in front of me, but I worked down to the 1:04's :)

still got more to go though!

real_illusions
28th April 2008, 19:57
I have yet to get my car on track...hopefully get round to it at some point before the weekend..

:)

23rd May 2008, 02:03
Saw very happily your card, this is a good subject, I thought that I should study to you. nail tool (http://www.rt-nail-products.com/nail-tools-catalog.html) nail tip (http://www.rt-nail-products.com/nail-tools-catalog.html) nail gel curing uv lamps lights (http://www.rt-nail-products.com/nail-uv-lamps-catalog.html)