PDA

View Full Version : formula one/gp2 team chefs?

jedii
16th April 2008, 23:34
any ideas on how you get a job cooking for a team?

dc10
16th April 2008, 23:53
you could try emailing personnel dept of each team with your CV

pino
17th April 2008, 06:23

Make sure you know how to cook spaghetti...most F1 drivers eat/want that for lunch :p :

ioan
17th April 2008, 09:17
Pasta and rice are their favorite meals during race week ends, for obvious reasons! :D

Powered by Cosworth
17th April 2008, 11:03
The Minardi chef was ex-italian military, bloody brilliant chef!

17th April 2008, 14:00

Judging by the girl who was buying bread for Ferrari in Monaco a few years ago, having a nice arse is a pre-requisite!

ioan
17th April 2008, 14:07
Judging by the girl who was buying bread for Ferrari in Monaco a few years ago, having a nice arse is a pre-requisite!

I have a doubt she was not hired as a cook! :D