PDA

View Full Version : Free Friday Tickets for LB?

Hotlavaaaa
16th April 2008, 02:33
Can anyone tell me if there are any free friday offers this year? Doing searches only gives me offers from previous years. Thanks in advance.

Civic
16th April 2008, 02:37
A lot of the ARCO gas stations have pics of the first DP-01 on the pumps. Go inside and look for the Coke display. You're supposed to get a voucher with purchase of a Coke product but you can just take as many vouchers as you like from the display if the display isn't behind the counter.

I think most other gas stations should have these Coke vouchers too. I know Toyota dealers may also have Friday vouchers if you take your car in for service.

bblocker68
16th April 2008, 04:34
EZ Lube has them sitting on their counter tops.

The Press Telegram always has free tickets inside their paper, usually this whole week. Also, they usually have guys selling the paper with the free tickets right in front of the $20 ticket booth, right in front!!

gloomyDAY
17th April 2008, 06:01
Here. (http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/locate/redrawMap.do?fetchMap=1&offset=0&zoom=0)

I couldn't get the day off this Friday.

Hotlavaaaa
17th April 2008, 08:20
Here. (http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/locate/redrawMap.do?fetchMap=1&offset=0&zoom=0)

I couldn't get the day off this Friday.

What is that supposed to link to?

tkg26 96789
17th April 2008, 16:49
never been to a non-race day, what is the best thing to do on Friday at the track? can you walk the paddock?

gloomyDAY
17th April 2008, 17:23
What is that supposed to link to?Put in your zipcode and find a store. They have free tickets on their counters.

Civic
17th April 2008, 19:12
never been to a non-race day, what is the best thing to do on Friday at the track? can you walk the paddock?

You better buy a paddock pass and walk it on Friday. That's where the Champ Car driver autograph session is!

Friday, April 18

Spectator Gates Open 7 a.m.
Lifestyle Expo Opens 8 a.m.
Atlantic Championship Practice 8 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
American Le Mans Series Practice 9:05 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Champ Car Practice 10:05 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Toyota Pro/Celebrity Practice 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Atlantic Championship Qualifying (Session 1) 12:15 p.m. 12:50 p.m.
Champ Car Qualifying (Session 1) 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Toyota Pro/Celebrity Qualifying 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
American Le Mans Series Qualifying 3:55 p.m. - 4:55 p.m.
Champ Car Driver Autograph Session
(Champ Car Paddock) 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Formula Drift/Super Lap Practice 5:05 p.m. - 5:55 p.m.
Lifestyle Expo Closes 6 p.m.
Tecate Light Fiesta Friday Concert Presented by Lowe's (featuring Aleks Syntek - Rock-N-Roar Stage) 6 p.m.
CARA Charities & Grand Prix Foundation of Long Beach's "Raceway Rendezvous" Cruise
Call (317) 299-2277 for more information. 6:30 p.m.

cartpix
17th April 2008, 19:59

Best thing about Friday is not that many people. You can actually get around easier. Pits have easier access, also.

Jeff

nigelred5
17th April 2008, 20:23
sometimes ther's as much on track action on fridays as there is on race day, if not more. Especially with all of the ALMS action going on. I'm jealous!

tkg26 96789
18th April 2008, 05:37
I went to a few Firestones dealers and while the big banner was out for the Firehawks, there were no tickets or LBGP signs even offered at two locations within 10 miles of Long Beach.

But after a few phone calls, I was able to get Two free Two-Day Gen'l Admin passes from the local Toyota dealer...thank you very much!

So, I'll be there tomorrow to take in the last weekend of the Cosworth Turbos... :( Glad PT will be there!

pits4me
18th April 2008, 06:08
Best thing about Friday is not that many people. You can actually get around easier. Pits have easier access, also.

Jeff

Same goes for Thursday but still a good crowd today! Track went hot at 3:00 pm with ALMS practice and some drifting competitiion.