PDA

View Full Version : RIP Mark Speight

Norwegian Blue
14th April 2008, 00:28
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7345486.stm

I'd imagine for alot of us like myself who grew up watching him for many many years on TV, this is a real shock...

A sad end to what had been a tragic few months for a man looked up to and loved by many, including Britains children and teenagers.

RIP

Mark
14th April 2008, 08:00
Very sad to hear that :( . It looked like it may go that way..

lilmelvschilton
14th April 2008, 09:51
oh my gosh he was one of my favourite characters in smart

i think alot of people will miss him loads

RIP

PuddleJumper
14th April 2008, 10:34
Never saw this guy on TV, but have followed this tragedy via the BBC News website. I don't have much sympathy for silly people who get themselves involved in drugs and then suffer the consequences, but I feel really sorry for the families of Mark and Natasha Collins, his fiancee who died after a drugs overdose in January, as they now have to come to terms with two deaths.

I hope that this tragedy gets the message to some people that drugs are not just deadly to the user, but can ruin the lives of all those around them. Maybe then, their deaths will not be in vain.

RIP

Azumanga Davo
14th April 2008, 11:07
I shall miss his entertainment very much. I remember his shows very well. :(

MrJan
14th April 2008, 12:00
Always thought he had a lot of energy. Turns out he was probably just of his t**s.

A great shame when people who seem as good as he did go off the rails, I always liked the stuff that he did and he drew some great cartoons. RIP.

Dave B
14th April 2008, 15:17
Never saw this guy on TV, but have followed this tragedy via the BBC News website. I don't have much sympathy for silly people who get themselves involved in drugs and then suffer the consequences, but I feel really sorry for the families of Mark and Natasha Collins, his fiancee who died after a drugs overdose in January, as they now have to come to terms with two deaths.

I hope that this tragedy gets the message to some people that drugs are not just deadly to the user, but can ruin the lives of all those around them. Maybe then, their deaths will not be in vain.

RIP
Harsh but fair :up: