PDA

View Full Version : Conquest sponsor

seppefan
8th April 2008, 17:58
Any news on Conquest post opres prime going bust. Have they got new sponsors or....

gofastandwynn
9th April 2008, 00:57
Any news on Conquest post opres prime going bust. Have they got new sponsors or....

If you noticed both Opes Prime & ARES were not on any of the conquest cars in St. Pete. I guess it depends on how much the deal was front loaded.

millencolin
10th April 2008, 07:16
Let me sum up Opes Prime situation in one simple word... oh wait, that certain word cannot be said on this forum without the **** coming up over it. Its a shame because it wasn't just Conquest they supported.

They sponsored Rick Kelly in V8supercars, and they backed the Australian Formula 3 category (which needs serious backing to raise its profile in this tin-top country of mine.

For Conquest sake i hope they find someone else to provide them backing, hopefully a company a lot more secure than Opes Prime

garyshell
10th April 2008, 16:40
Let me sum up Opes Prime situation in one simple word... oh wait, that certain word cannot be said on this forum without the **** coming up over it. Its a shame because it wasn't just Conquest they supported.

They sponsored Rick Kelly in V8supercars, and they backed the Australian Formula 3 category (which needs serious backing to raise its profile in this tin-top country of mine.

For Conquest sake i hope they find someone else to provide them backing, hopefully a company a lot more secure than Opes Prime

At least the tin-tops in your country spend most of their time turning left AND right don't they? I like watchin' tin tops a lot when they do that!

Gary

Gluaistean
10th April 2008, 16:47
This company (Conquest) or team as we call them have been very unfortunate with reference to sponsors. They seem to acquire them easily but then lose them not throough any fault of their own.
I hope with the profile of the I500 that they can get someone that will stay and bring some cash. I'm a big supporter of this team and Dale Coyne. They never let us down...Ever!

nigelred5
10th April 2008, 19:18
I think you have the teams confused. Conquest and Dayle Coyne are different teams. Conquest is Eric Bachelart isn't it? Sonny's Bar-B-Que was alive and kickin at St Pete.

duh, sorry I misread what you wrote. YEah, they both do a lot with very little.