PDA

View Full Version : I just lost the game.

Rollo
7th April 2008, 06:48
Dang. Thought you should know about it.

tmx
7th April 2008, 06:52
Your real friends or partner can comfort you better than we do in these situation. But can we have more info?

Rollo
7th April 2008, 07:03
Oh tut. I thought this corner of 'tinterwebs would know about The Game.
There are three rules to The Game:

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
2. If you think about The Game, you lose.
3. When you lose, you have to announce that you have lost.

It's one of the most surreal things I've ever heard of...
http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/liveit/article/190560

Oh, and by the way, I've just lost again... Dang.

Magnus
7th April 2008, 07:42
Je sui donīt understand anything:S
To old I guess...

leopard
7th April 2008, 08:29
long beard, eh ...

MrJan
7th April 2008, 20:09
I've been playing 'the game' for about 7 or 8 years now and the anger gently subsides. Saw one guy in a club on Saturday who I see about once a year and remind about, drives him crazy.

One thing I've realised during my time playing the game is that it is almost impossible to explain it so that people will understand, you just have to demonstrate it which is equally difficult.

cosmicpanda
8th April 2008, 01:47
I lost too :(