PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand

Erki
6th April 2008, 15:00
Is Air NZ a respectable airline? They seem to have some special offering - London to Auckland just Ģ363. That's like dirt cheap. Something fishy? I hope not... :)

One slightly fishy thing is that this price is only until June 13th(Friday :eek: :p ) - which means that I would miss Estonian summer, should I decide to jump.. Decisions decisions.. :)

Daniel
6th April 2008, 15:06
Air NZ are good :) Flown with them before.

edv
6th April 2008, 17:57
+1 Air NZ is fine.

Drew
6th April 2008, 18:14
And the return ticket? :p :

Magnus
6th April 2008, 18:38
I flew with Air NZ from Christchurch to Auckland last winter. They were great, but I have no idea of how they are over longer distances. We flew Qantas most of the time.

BDunnell
6th April 2008, 18:39
I think you need have no concerns about Air New Zealand.

Dave B
6th April 2008, 18:55
At least they don't use Heathrow T5 :eek:

Erki
6th April 2008, 19:51
And the return ticket? :p :

What ticket? :)

Rollo
7th April 2008, 00:33
I've gone across the Pacific three times with Air New Zealand. Their planes are decked out to JAL standards.

Air New Zealand is fully sick choice bro' :D

millencolin
7th April 2008, 06:36
Air New Zealand is fully sick choice bro' :D

Too right Cuz! Air NZ is Sweeet As! :p :

In all seriousness, yeah theyre a perfectly good airline. Flown with them once before, be happy to once again... but i dont see myself going to NZ anytime soon

Daniel
7th April 2008, 06:46
Too right Cuz! Air NZ is Sweeet As! :p :

In all seriousness, yeah theyre a perfectly good airline. Flown with them once before, be happy to once again... but i dont see myself going to NZ anytime soon
Rollo and yourself have both got it wrong!

It's cuz bro'!

So it's more like "Air NZ is a fully sweet choice cuz bro'!"

cosmicpanda
7th April 2008, 13:27
oh, not Erki. :p

Jess will be pleased, won't she?

Daniel
7th April 2008, 13:34

Has Erki got a Southern Hemisphere girlfriend?

Well I suppose someone has to move down under to make it balances after I went up to the UK :)

7th April 2008, 13:35
Air NZ has a good reputation so come on down. It is getting cooler here now but Auckland will be warmer than the South Island where I live but we've got the scenery!. If you are into swimming at the beach and sunny hot days, well that's about over and the ski fields are some months away from opening. The weather in May and June while fairly cool can be quite settled so it's a good time for hiking and other outdoorsy stuff. And it's cuzzy bro (apparently).

maxu05
7th April 2008, 16:44
Air NZ is OK. I have traveled with them a couple of times, though I must admit that I love flying Singapore Air the most,(the hosties are so cute). I was surprised when the Air NZ hostess asked me to start peddeling though :D

7th April 2008, 23:59
I was surprised when the Air NZ hostess asked me to start peddeling though :D

:rotflmao:

Erki
8th April 2008, 13:07

Has Erki got a Southern Hemisphere girlfriend?

Well I suppose someone has to move down under to make it balances after I went up to the UK :)

Nah. Apparently I'm not ninja enough for her. :\ :bandit:

@chac47 the things I am most into are being in a nice, somewhat quiet and peaceful place with nice people.

9th April 2008, 04:48
@chac47 the things I am most into are being in a nice, somewhat quiet and peaceful place with nice people.

There are many peaceful places and nice people here, especially in the South Island. (or did I mention that already) :) The further south, the more laid back.

Erki
9th April 2008, 08:03
There are many peaceful places and nice people here, especially in the South Island. (or did I mention that already) :) The further south, the more laid back.

You live in Invercargill? :p

I'm more drawn to the South Island too(but want to see the North too, a bit).

12th April 2008, 08:09
[quote="Erki"]You live in Invercargill? :p

Nope :p : I wouldn't like to live where the next stop is Antarctica.

Magnus
12th April 2008, 09:27
Invercargill was an interesting place. We drove with camper around the southern part of the island. had thought about taking the ferry out to an isaldn outside invercargill, to really feel "off", but we didnīt. Went to Queenstown instead, which felt like the center of the world compard to Invercargill... :)