PDA

View Full Version : Cavin Notes--Pacific Coast and Tracy info.

!!WALDO!!
30th March 2008, 22:03
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803300400

Pacific Coast Motorsports, a former Champ Car team, is proceeding with a plan to field Mario Dominguez beginning with the Indianapolis 500.

The IRL has a signed a letter of intent from DirecTV to become the IndyCar Series' presenting sponsor

Penske Racing isn't planning to field a third car at Indy, as it indirectly did last year with Ryan Briscoe, but team president Tim Cindric won't rule it out. He gave it "a 30 percent chance" of happening, although it wouldn't be with former employee Paul Tracy, he said.

Scheckterfan54
31st March 2008, 00:01
Isnt Tomas Scheckter already signed to drive the luczo dragon car that briscoe drove last year?

!!WALDO!!
31st March 2008, 02:25
Isnt Tomas Scheckter already signed to drive the luczo dragon car that briscoe drove last year?

Seperate Team in 2008.

nanders
31st March 2008, 03:51
I'll put Paul in my SIM Racing car if he can't find a ride.

mikiec
31st March 2008, 09:46
I'll put Paul in my SIM Racing car if he can't find a ride.

Hope you've got a 'no flaming' rule in your league! ;) LOL

BenRoethig
31st March 2008, 12:34
Seperate Team in 2008.

It was a separate team last year, but is its pretty clear that Jay's team is a satellite.

bblocker68
31st March 2008, 17:17
Hope you've got a 'no flaming' rule in your league! ;) LOL

We do!!! Hopefully "Fo-shizzle my Nizzle" doesn't qualify as a flame. It would be fitting since we drive for "Chrome Horn Racing" :)

Please get him in a car soon!!!!

!!WALDO!!
31st March 2008, 18:30
It was a separate team last year, but is its pretty clear that Jay's team is a satellite.

You sure? Last year was one race this year is a few more. Jay stated if sponsorship was there they would have done the whole season. He learned what his dad knows, do this on someone else's dime.

EagleEye
1st April 2008, 17:28
Have you apologized to the people you bashed over the last few years?

Anyway, glad your ok...some were worried about you.

nigelred5
2nd April 2008, 18:34
Well, not that PT is free from Forsythe and has had discussions with Monster on a budget, maybe he can get something together and at least start racing by Indy. Unfortunately the subsidy and free cars/engine lease deal for the entire season is probably of the shelf now since they will miss at minimum 2 races.