PDA

View Full Version : Ever considered becoming a Morgan owner?

Azumanga Davo
25th March 2008, 04:26
Well, someone had to, didn't they?

I haven't, too bloody expensive. But the Aero 8 is one of my favourite if I ever was to have this mythical creature called a full savings account. ;)

maxu05
25th March 2008, 04:40
I would rather become an Organ Doner :D

leopard
25th March 2008, 06:40
If I got it from winning lottery I don't think would mind, but to buy it intentionally I think can save the money from perpetuating safari.

GridGirl
25th March 2008, 08:30
A friend of mine is a Morgan owner. He was at a Motorshow last year looking at the Morgan stand when the guy on the stand started talking to him and my friend started telling him about how he had one. Lets just say my friend doesn't look like he has enough money to buy one and the guy one the stand pretty much didn't believe that he had one. The guy on the stand basically said come back with yours and I'll let you show it on the stand. About an hour or so later my mate turned up in his and the look on the guys face was amazing.

It ended with the guy from the stand making a few phone calls, a complete tour of the factory a week later and an offer from the Morgan Managing Director for a significant cash lump sum and any brand new Morgan of my mates choice in exchange for the the one he currently owns. Alas he turned them down and he still owns the 40 odd year old one he was given new as a 21st birthday present complete with all original fittings including the tyres.

Azumanga Davo
25th March 2008, 09:16
I would rather become an Organ Doner :D

There's a thread for that sort of thing. ;)

What a great story, GG.