PDA

View Full Version : HVM

seppefan
24th March 2008, 15:10
What does HVM stand for ?

Dr. Krogshöj
24th March 2008, 15:44
Hola Viva Mexico, Inc.

As far as I can remember, it was the holding company of Herdez Competition since Keith Wiggins and the Herdez owners purchased the team.

nanders
24th March 2008, 21:56
Hola Viva Mexico, Inc.

As far as I can remember, it was the holding company of Herdez Competition since Keith Wiggins and the Herdez owners purchased the team.

Maybe someone knows this ... Didn't the guy from Herdez still maintain an ownership interest in HVM?

Hoop-98
25th March 2008, 00:41
Possible second driver per TSO...

jarrambide
25th March 2008, 01:24
Maybe someone knows this ... Didn't the guy from Herdez still maintain an ownership interest in HVM?

Hernandez Pons stll maintains an ownership interest, but he is not the guy from Herdez anymore, his brother along with a few other family members took control of the company (he still owns the same percentage of Herdez, he just doesn´t control the company anymore), that was the day Herdez stopped sponsoring racing cars and started to sponsor golf tournaments.

seppefan
25th March 2008, 09:47
I am surprised that Wiggins has not given the team a new name. Seems like a good time to and also a better name !

tbyars
25th March 2008, 11:44
I am surprised that Wiggins has not given the team a new name. Seems like a good time to and also a better name !

I'm guessing that there is probably some legal reason he is using HVM. Nothing else makes any sense.

V12
25th March 2008, 12:28
He could always revive the Pacific name from his FFord/F3/F3000/F1 days?

millencolin
25th March 2008, 13:38
He could always revive the Pacific name from his FFord/F3/F3000/F1 days?

So replace the name of the team with one backmarker f1 team name with another... lol. why not!

ykiki
25th March 2008, 19:37
So replace the name of the team with one backmarker f1 team name with another... lol. why not!

While it's true - they were a backmarker F1 team - weren't they also a front running F3000 team before moving up?

Chamoo
25th March 2008, 20:40
Possible second driver per TSO...

??? Explain please, I'm intrigued...

gofastandwynn
26th March 2008, 00:06
??? Explain please, I'm intrigued...

Subscribe to TSO...

Chamoo
26th March 2008, 01:43
Subscribe to TSO...

Sorry, didn't know what TSO was lol. I thought it might had been someone on another forum or something lol. My bad.

V12
26th March 2008, 02:28
While it's true - they were a backmarker F1 team - weren't they also a front running F3000 team before moving up?

Yep they won the title with Christian Fittipaldi in 1991, and came close with David Coulthard in 1993. In fact they won pretty much everything they turned their hand to on the way up until F1 chewed them up and spit them out. Having said that I don't know if there is any other connection with the team besides Wiggins. I guess the core of the team will come from the old Bettenhausen operation?