PDA

View Full Version : The Stolen Generation

weez25
23rd March 2008, 00:15
i need help on an assignment... im 15 too btw.... i cant find any postive impacts of the removal on the members of the stolen generation... please help... thank you

P.S happy easter :)

weez25
23rd March 2008, 00:27
ARGH! fine no one reply then....

Rollo
23rd March 2008, 03:08
Asking for a reply on an Australian domestic issue on a Euro-centric forum where it's 1am in the morning and then getting miffed that replys aren't forthcoming after 12 mins does in make you look at little bit thick to say the least.

Secondly, asking other people to do your assignment for you also looks a bit daft.

This will give you some of the tabulated debate that came out of the NSW parliament. As this is a state issue not under Federal Govt. jurisdiction, this may of some help.

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LC20000602037

Azumanga Davo
24th March 2008, 04:15
12 minutes? That's a new record for anger surely? (Eki was close when yet another GWB thread turned into a bloodbath after 14 ;) )

millencolin
24th March 2008, 05:27
no offence mate, but youre asking the wrong place. This is a motorsport forum. Plus there are only a small number of people here who would know anything about the stolen generation. Due to the crapness of certain aspects of the Queensland Educational System, i am one of those people who know next to nothing because i was never taught anything about the stolen generation. The only parts I do know are all negative aspects.

Heck, even Wikipedia would be more help than us.

Azumanga Davo
24th March 2008, 12:26
Fair point, Mr MC, I don't think the Scottish curriculum served me well in that respect either. :s