PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity lookalikes

turves
19th March 2008, 09:53
I was just getting a coffee from our machine at work, and the Polish guy that cleans and replenishes it came in, and he looks like Jean Todt. Where I used to work, there was one guy who looked like Beavis (off of Beavis and Butthead fame), and another guy who looked like Barney from The Simpsons.

So this thread is all about whether you have any celebrity lookalikes that you work with...?

leopard
19th March 2008, 10:39
My workmate of former company named Basuki looks like Uday Chopra. :D

Firstly watched film of a Miss Universe Lara Dutta titled Bardaasht, found a man known as Aditya Shrivastav. Thought that Loris Capirossi retired from motogp and change his career to Bollywood film.

maxu05
19th March 2008, 12:23
The children at one of my schools told me that I resemble Mr Bean, not so much for my looks, but more for my antics. I just wish I had Rowans money.

AndyRAC
19th March 2008, 12:36
I was just getting a coffee from our machine at work, and the Polish guy that cleans and replenishes it came in, and he looks like Jean Todt. Where I used to work, there was one guy who looked like Beavis (off of Beavis and Butthead fame), and another guy who looked like Barney from The Simpsons.

So this thread is all about whether you have any celebrity lookalikes that you work with...?

Maybe it was Jean Todt, following this morning's news.

GridGirl
19th March 2008, 13:16
One of my fellow managers looks like Egor from Ghostbusters.

maxu05
19th March 2008, 15:01
One of the children I teach looks like Eddie Munster, poor little bugger. He is a cool dude though.