PDA

View Full Version : FGP Results 2008 Brazilian Online

N. Jones
16th March 2008, 19:15
We are missing three teams from the main list so I am not able to display the results on the website. For now please look below to see how your team fared:

AJP Racing 32
No more procession racing 32
Kentucky Fried Racing 32
Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 30
Jas 123 F1 Team 24
Blue Ridge Engineering 24
TrueSpeed F1 23
Monkeyboy Racing 22
DJ F1 Racing 22
UpOn3 22
The Jaybrones 22
Scuderia Guanajuato 22
lo1d25 21
Avalanche Racing 20
Team Lotus 20
Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 19
Redwings 19
Team OOG 19
Left Lane Lollygaggers 18
Warum nicht 17
Forza Fandango 16
Imogetcha 16
Lazy Dog Racing 16
ReLX Racing 16
CANDU 2008 16
Scuderia Raptor 15
Force Finland 15
93VTEC 15
Racing for Sealand 15
BMD Racing 15
Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 15
Trouble and Strife 15
Toaster Slice 15
So Fine Racing 14
Osella Squadra Corse 14
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 14
SkyTom's Crew 13
Scuderia Pinocchio 12
Bezza's Babes VI 10
Breaking Wind 10
Arkansas Chugabug 10
Hurley Motorsports 10
JH Racing Team 10
My 2 Cents 9
Racing Drunken 9
Potenza di Cosworth 9
Dude, where's my car?!? 9
Ladies Prerogative 9
Moneytron 8
Mongrel Midgets 8
JazzWolf Racing 8
Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 5
Stevie Gerrard Racing 4

gloomyDAY
16th March 2008, 19:36
Yes! I'm in a 5-way tie for fifth.

meph
16th March 2008, 20:19
I'm missing somehow, my team mephrace. It was entered into the competition on 27th Feb 08, 21:41. Ferrari/Ferrari, Glock/Bordais/Schumacher; Brazil

truefan72
16th March 2008, 20:23
hmmm 5th, I'll take that

truefan72
16th March 2008, 20:30
how does AJP racing get 32 points with this lineup

I see he actually scored 16 points the doubled it with his bonus GP

Shifter
16th March 2008, 20:35
Awesome, my faith in both BMW and Nico have been rewarded! (Blue Ridge Engineering)

N. Jones
16th March 2008, 21:35
All fixed - please look here for the results - http://fgp.profacil.net/

N. Jones
16th March 2008, 21:41
I'm missing somehow, my team mephrace. It was entered into the competition on 27th Feb 08, 21:41. Ferrari/Ferrari, Glock/Bordais/Schumacher; Brazil

DAMNIT! Oh is andreag going to be mad at me!! I'll get it updated.

N. Jones
16th March 2008, 21:43

Yes, the teams that normally win the GP are the ones that have it as their bonus unless things are REALLY crazy (ex - any race with rain or a high attrition rate such as Canada and Monaco).

Firstgear
16th March 2008, 21:59
YES - I'm 10th!!!...............................from last.

Actually it's better than I expected after both Ferrari's & Glock dropped out.

Firstgear
16th March 2008, 22:08

Ferrari/Ferrari/Glock/Bordais - eh?

Sounds alot like my team. Follow me, I'll show you where us bottom feeders hang out.

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 01:47
Ferrari/Ferrari/Glock/Bordais - eh?

Sounds alot like my team. Follow me, I'll show you where us bottom feeders hang out.

High attrition-races will do that to the standings. I guess regardless of the type of race my team will always be in the bottom half as I just have no luck!

Firstgear
17th March 2008, 02:00
Well, we were both lucky not to have picked the Aussie GP for our bonus. I was considering it when making my team, just to give myself an early artificial lead. As it turns out, even doubling my points would only put me somewhere in the middle.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for running the FGP again N. Jones.

andreag
17th March 2008, 04:26
DAMNIT! Oh is andreag going to be mad at me!! I'll get it updated.
First I did all the web programming and designs, as well as the control and calculation programs.

Then N. Jones send me the list of 50 teams. I adapt everything to this number (is the worst and longest part of all), and when it was ready, I sent him the files and uploaded the web pages to the server.

Then when I was placing the points for the calculation after the race in a sister game on a spanish Forum, I'd realize a small mistake. Fixing it was simple, but I have to upload the files again to the server.

Then he told me there were three more teams.

I had to remake all the tables and pages to adapt to this number (remember, the longest part of all), and when it was ready, I re-sent him the files and re-uploaded the web pages to the server (third time).

Then he told me there was one more team.

I spent some time finding a way to kill him through the internet (he lives in the USA and I'm in Spain), but I couldn't, so I had no other chance than remaking again all the tables and pages to adapt to this new (and I hope last) number (as you already know, the longest part of all), and when it was ready, I re-sent him the files and re-uploaded the web pages to the server for the fourth time on this weekend.

The sister game is pretty much more complicated than FGP, as we have aside a Bonus GP (doubling points), a Malus GP (deleting points). There's also a chance to make changes between the third and fourth races, and the teams receive more money to do it according to the real points they have from this first three races (Bonus and Malus don't count for this money). There's also a livery contest, and all players have the chance to vote to their favourite liveries (that means another web page and more programming to let everyone to see the liveries, and more designing work), and the prizes are money for the changes after the third race.

Well, the sister game didn't took me so much time than this one. And I'm not even parcipating on this year's FGP.

But I'm happy to help you to have the game, and glad to give N. Jones a hand.

To see the real and final results after the first race, click here (http://fgp.profacil.net).

If you're curious about the liveries on the sister game, click here (http://cgp.profacil.net/Teams.html) and move the mouse over the teams names.

P.S. I hope you like this season new web design.

johnny shell
17th March 2008, 12:38
the new web site looks awesome!!!

when listing the results for each round, would it be possible to indicate which teams had that round as their double points round?

it is hard for us to really tell how we did each round because we don't know who had double points or not.

if it's too much work, don't worry about it. but if it's not that much work then it would be really cool :)

Kentucky Fried Racing did well thanks to WIlliams nice run :D and Renault didn't hurt me either!

JSH
17th March 2008, 13:31
I'm confused about my points.

I have a Williams Chassis and a Ferrari engine, both my drivers(Button and Webber) failed to score points.

If I am right, I should get :
- 6 points for my Williams Chassis courtesy of Mr Rosberg,
- 2 points for my Ferrari Engine courtesy of Mr Bourdais.
Therefore total is 8 points.

But I am listed at 10.??

As Raikkonen finished behind Bourdais i get nothing for his Ferrari Engine, and likewise with Nakajima. Correct?

aryan
17th March 2008, 13:49
Really really huge thank you to andreag. Greate job mate, really appreciated. The new design is awesome.

Thanks also to N Jones for keepint the idea alive.

What a pitty that it seems we have less teams that last year... but FGP is going strong, thanks to you two. Great job!

andreag
17th March 2008, 15:07
the new web site looks awesome!!!

when listing the results for each round, would it be possible to indicate which teams had that round as their double points round?
Thanks. I'll try to find a way to show double points round with not too much changes.

Really really huge thank you to andreag. Greate job mate, really appreciated. The new design is awesome.

What a pitty that it seems we have less teams that last year... but FGP is going strong, thanks to you two. Great job!
Thankyou, Aryan. Maybe a way to re-vitalize FGP for 2009 would be the addition of new features as I did with the sister game (I prepare it and announce it with only two weeks left and I had more then 40 players, even with a similar game running on the same site). If this changes work well, I'll tell it N. Jones to find a way to introduce some for next season.

I'm confused about my points.

I have a Williams Chassis and a Ferrari engine, both my drivers(Button and Webber) failed to score points.

If I am right, I should get :
- 6 points for my Williams Chassis courtesy of Mr Rosberg,
- 2 points for my Ferrari Engine courtesy of Mr Bourdais.
Therefore total is 8 points.

But I am listed at 10.??

As Raikkonen finished behind Bourdais i get nothing for his Ferrari Engine, and likewise with Nakajima. Correct?
No. That's no correct.

You have 6 points for your Williams Chassis, as the Chassis points were:

McLaren: 10.
BMW: 8.
Williams: 6.
Renault: 5.
STR: 4 (Heikki and Kazuki drove a car with an already pointed chassis).
Ferrari: 3.
Toyota: 2 (Robert drove an already pointed BMW).
Super Aguri: 1.

The same rule of only first chassis and engine receive points gives this Engine points:

Mercedes: 10.
BMW: 8.
Toyota: 6.
Renault: 5.
Ferrari: 4 (Sebastian made it; BMW and Toyota already have its points).
Honda: 3 (Sato, of course).

So you have 6 points for your Chassis and 4 for your Engine. Total points: 10.

Do you realize it takes longer to write this explanation than to read the rules? ;)

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 15:14

You are welcome. :)

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 15:16
First I did all the web programming and designs, as well as the control and calculation programs.

Then N. Jones send me the list of 50 teams. I adapt everything to this number (is the worst and longest part of all), and when it was ready, I sent him the files and uploaded the web pages to the server.

Then when I was placing the points for the calculation after the race in a sister game on a spanish Forum, I'd realize a small mistake. Fixing it was simple, but I have to upload the files again to the server.

Then he told me there were three more teams.

I had to remake all the tables and pages to adapt to this number (remember, the longest part of all), and when it was ready, I re-sent him the files and re-uploaded the web pages to the server (third time).

Then he told me there was one more team.

I spent some time finding a way to kill him through the internet (he lives in the USA and I'm in Spain), but I couldn't, so I had no other chance than remaking again all the tables and pages to adapt to this new (and I hope last) number (as you already know, the longest part of all), and when it was ready, I re-sent him the files and re-uploaded the web pages to the server for the fourth time on this weekend.

The sister game is pretty much more complicated than FGP, as we have aside a Bonus GP (doubling points), a Malus GP (deleting points). There's also a chance to make changes between the third and fourth races, and the teams receive more money to do it according to the real points they have from this first three races (Bonus and Malus don't count for this money). There's also a livery contest, and all players have the chance to vote to their favourite liveries (that means another web page and more programming to let everyone to see the liveries, and more designing work), and the prizes are money for the changes after the third race.

Well, the sister game didn't took me so much time than this one. And I'm not even parcipating on this year's FGP.

But I'm happy to help you to have the game, and glad to give N. Jones a hand.

To see the real and final results after the first race, click here (http://fgp.profacil.net).

If you're curious about the liveries on the sister game, click here (http://cgp.profacil.net/Teams.html) and move the mouse over the teams names.

P.S. I hope you like this season new web design.

To all here I say that without you FGP would be an unaligned mess in a thread!

I bow to your greatness! *bows deeply*

JSH
17th March 2008, 15:19
Do you realize it takes longer to write this explanation than to read the rules? ;)

You're patient and well executed explanation is very much appreciated. :D

I didn't realise that you actually delete the "already pointed" chassis and engines from the standings and then re-allocate the points.

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 15:26
Well, we were both lucky not to have picked the Aussie GP for our bonus. I was considering it when making my team, just to give myself an early artificial lead. As it turns out, even doubling my points would only put me somewhere in the middle.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for running the FGP again N. Jones.

You are very welcome! Don't forget andreag who designed the website and set up the means for a quick result tabulation!

Bagwan
17th March 2008, 15:47
I missed out on being the bottom team by only one spot .

But , now the comeback for Sir Bagley's team begins in earnest , with Glock possibly out with an injured wrist .
Did anyone else pick Kobayashi as third driver ? I think not .

Sir Bagley obviously knows what he is doing .

By the way , Mr. Jones , the Mumm's people are asking about that $32mil you owe them .

Firstgear
17th March 2008, 17:28
You are very welcome! Don't forget andreag who designed the website and set up the means for a quick result tabulation!
I knew andreag was involved last year, but I didn't know about this year. So a Big Thanks and 2 thumbs up for andreag as well.

I like johnny shell's idea of somehow hi-liting those that have used their bonus.

Firstgear
17th March 2008, 17:32

Think again! But I'd much rather see Glock racing. I know nothing about Kobayashi.

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 18:21
I missed out on being the bottom team by only one spot .

But , now the comeback for Sir Bagley's team begins in earnest , with Glock possibly out with an injured wrist .

Sir Bagley obviously knows what he is doing .

By the way , Mr. Jones , the Mumm's people are asking about that $32mil you owe them .

They will have to speak to Dick Dastardly, Esq., CFO for the FGP....

Shifter
17th March 2008, 18:59
I need to gloat a little more considering my poor performance last year...

24 Points WITHOUT Oz being my Bonus GP!!!! Most points by any non-bonus team!!! I'm actually doing good in a FGP!!!

Ok sorry, I just had to say it, I'll shut up...for now...

johnny shell
17th March 2008, 19:15
wow, that's pretty good.

I figured 23 was the highest non-bonus team... since even I know that 23, being an odd number, can't be double any whole number :up:

Bagwan
17th March 2008, 19:48
Think again! But I'd much rather see Glock racing. I know nothing about Kobayashi.

Curses !

Though , it must be said that if Kobayashi drives , it may fit with Sir Bagley's quest to come from last place to the front , as the team is currently only second last .

Bagwan
17th March 2008, 19:56
They will have to speak to Dick Dastardly, Esq., CFO for the FGP....

Not according to Dick , as he's right there by the fine Corinthian leather lined pool , with Sir Bagley and the Oz pit babes . I heard him chasing the girls in the background , as Sir Bagley and I spoke on the phone this afternoon .

Do deal with as soon as you can . The Mumm's people are usually pretty bubbly , but they do tend to whine over little things like this .

N. Jones
17th March 2008, 22:30
Actually, he is probably saying something along the lines of - "Mutley, Dooo something!!!!!"

And you'll have to speak to him, as a former road racer he knows all of the tricks...

aryan
18th March 2008, 01:44
...Maybe a way to re-vitalize FGP for 2009 would be the addition of new features as I did with the sister game...

I'm not sure about that, this lot has proven to be very resistant towards change. N Jones tried mutiple times to introduce moderate changes last year, both during the season and during the winter hibernation period... I think we resisted most of his proposals and only accepted a few.

I think it would help if mods made the FGP thread sticky, like the days when ArrowsF1 was in charge. If the Pickem thread is sticky, why shouldn't FGP be?

pino
18th March 2008, 06:47
I'm not sure about that, this lot has proven to be very resistant towards change. N Jones tried mutiple times to introduce moderate changes last year, both during the season and during the winter hibernation period... I think we resisted most of his proposals and only accepted a few.

I think it would help if mods made the FGP thread sticky, like the days when ArrowsF1 was in charge. If the Pickem thread is sticky, why shouldn't FGP be?

Our friend N.Jones proposed us all those changes and we all had the chance to vote and say our meaning about it. I am sure the way it's now is how most members wanted to be, so I don't see why it should be changed. As for stick it on top page, there's no problem, I can do that and will change title after each GP :)

pino
18th March 2008, 06:56
btw N.Jones, are the results officially confirmed ? if yes will you please post them in here...thanks :) Thanks to andreag for his great job too :up:

N. Jones
19th March 2008, 01:12
Yes, they are confirmed. Do you want me to post them here along with the link to the website, or just post the web link?

Thanks for the sticky!!

N. Jones
19th March 2008, 01:16
You're patient and well executed explanation is very much appreciated. :D

I didn't realise that you actually delete the "already pointed" chassis and engines from the standings and then re-allocate the points.

Yep, I copied that, as I did for all of the rules, straight from ArrowsFA1.

AJP
19th March 2008, 02:40

Mate, I'm going to take what ever I can get to have my name at the top of the charts...as it wont be there for long..unless Ferrari improve very quickly..

leopard
19th March 2008, 05:31
Wondering that espionage still continues on and McLaren will got nothing from constructor point until the end of 2008 season. :)

pino
19th March 2008, 05:56
Yes, they are confirmed. Do you want me to post them here along with the link to the website, or just post the web link?

Thanks for the sticky!!

Please post the results and the link (as long as that web-site is about the FGP only) Thanks :up:

Roamy
19th March 2008, 07:04
hey where is my ****?????

N. Jones
19th March 2008, 13:41
Please post the results and the link (as long as that web-site is about the FGP only) Thanks :up:

Yep, that site is FGP only.

Ok, results and link...

N. Jones
23rd March 2008, 20:11
The results can be viewed here as well: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

Monkeyboy Racing 40
AJP Racing 32
Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 24
Kentucky Fried Racing 24
Scuderia Pinocchio 23
So Fine Racing 20
My 2 Cents 20
No more procession racing 20
Potenza di Cosworth 20
Ladies Prerogative 20
Mephrace 20
Bezza's Babes VI 19
Imogetcha 19
Jas 123 F1 Team 18
Dude, where's my car?!? 18
UpOn3 17
DJ F1 Racing 16
Racing for Sealand 16
BMD Racing 16
SkyTom's Crew 16
Forza Fandango 16
Blue Ridge Engineering 16
Mongrel Midgets 16
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
Left Lane Lollygaggers 16
Trouble and Strife 16
CANDU 2008 16
Scuderia Raptor 15
Force Finland 15
Moneytron 14
JH Racing Team 14
JazzWolf Racing 14
Avalanche Racing 13
93VTEC 13
Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 13
Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 12
Stevie Gerrard Racing 12
Arkansas Chugabug 12
Scuderia Guanajuato 12
Hurley Motorsports 12
ReLX Racing 12
Warum nicht 11
The Jaybrones 11
Team Lotus 10
Lazy Dog Racing 10
Team OOG 10
lo1d25 10
Racing Drunken 9
TrueSpeed F1 9
Toaster Slice 9
Redwings 8
Breaking Wind 7
Osella Squadra Corse 7
Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 4 (This is what happens when your preoccupied with trifles!)

Shifter
23rd March 2008, 20:20
C'mon Rosberg...

N. Jones
23rd March 2008, 21:11
C'mon Rosberg...

Rosberg? Rosberg? The heck with him... I jinxed him last year... what about Massa - learn how to drive the car, fool! My FGP back luck is rearing its ugly head on you!!!

jso1985
23rd March 2008, 23:23
C'mon Glock!

Bagwan
24th March 2008, 12:10
The results can be viewed here as well: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 4 (This is what happens when your preoccupied with trifles!)

Ah , but Mr. Jones , sir , have you ever felt the tingle of the bubbles as you dive into a swimming pool of champagne ?
I do like trifle , though , but I would prefer a nice slice of cheesecake , or perhaps a Gateau Basque , please .
And , if you're going to the kitchen anyway , can I get a cup of Nicaraguan Maragogypes medium roast , with one sugar , no cream ?

I know Sir Bagly will be pleased . I caught some flack because his team didn't start the season at the bottom as planned .
Good thing it didn't rain in Malaysia , as Sir Bagly's suede covered personal jet is such a bother to clean .

Now begins the comeback trail , and , although some(perhaps even yourself , Mr. Jones) may doubt Sir Bagly's tactics , he will surprise many with the rise through the ranks , whilst sitting back enjoying the poolside pleasures .
The Oz pit girls have taken up residence in servants quarters #7 , and they wanted me to thank you for the champers . It's doing wonders for thier skin .

N. Jones
24th March 2008, 16:08
Damnit..... As usual it takes me a few GP's to get the scoring right. I screwed it up and will have it fixed by tonight, US CDT.

N. Jones
24th March 2008, 16:15
The True Malaysia results...

Mongrel Midgets 32
Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 26
Scuderia Pinocchio 23
Monkeyboy Racing 20
So Fine Racing 20
My 2 Cents 20
Potenza di Cosworth 20
Team Lotus 20
Ladies Prerogative 20
Mephrace 20
Bezza's Babes VI 19
Imogetcha 19
Dude, where's my car?!? 18
UpOn3 17
AJP Racing 16
DJ F1 Racing 16
Racing for Sealand 16
BMD Racing 16
SkyTom's Crew 16
Forza Fandango 16
Blue Ridge Engineering 16
Trouble and Strife 16
CANDU 2008 16
Scuderia Raptor 15
Force Finland 15
Moneytron 14
JH Racing Team 14
JazzWolf Racing 14
Avalanche Racing 13
93VTEC 13
Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 12
Stevie Gerrard Racing 12
Arkansas Chugabug 12
Scuderia Guanajuato 12
Kentucky Fried Racing 12
Hurley Motorsports 12
ReLX Racing 12
Warum nicht 11
The Jaybrones 11
No more procession racing 10
Lazy Dog Racing 10
Team OOG 10
lo1d25 10
Racing Drunken 9
Jas 123 F1 Team 9
TrueSpeed F1 9
Toaster Slice 9
Redwings 8
Breaking Wind 7
Osella Squadra Corse 7
Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 4 (STILL on the bottom! You should have chosen more wisely...)

I will repost this and the corrected standings to the website tonight. Sorry about that everyone!

N. Jones
24th March 2008, 16:16
Ah , but Mr. Jones , sir , have you ever felt the tingle of the bubbles as you dive into a swimming pool of champagne ?
I do like trifle , though , but I would prefer a nice slice of cheesecake , or perhaps a Gateau Basque , please .
And , if you're going to the kitchen anyway , can I get a cup of Nicaraguan Maragogypes medium roast , with one sugar , no cream ?

No, but I know someone who can give you a lovely Columbian Necktie.....

aryan
24th March 2008, 19:57
As for stick it on top page, there's no problem, I can do that and will change title after each GP :)

Thanks for that pino :-)

Bagwan
24th March 2008, 21:39
No, but I know someone who can give you a lovely Columbian Necktie.....

I'd rather have one from Hawaii , with one of those hula dancers with the grass skirt , if you don't mind .

N. Jones
25th March 2008, 00:20
OK. The corrected results have been posted on the website.

Sir Bagwan - you have money to procure those yourself but I suggest you find other means to improve the luster of your team and through which, your investors...

PSfan
25th March 2008, 00:45
Man, I really have to much time on my hands:

Top 5 overall who have used up their Bonus GP

AJP Racing 48
Kentucky Fried Racing 44
Monkeyboy Racing 42
Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 42
No more procession racing 42

Top 5 who still have their Bonus GP

Blue Ridge Engineering 40
UpOn3 39
Scuderia Pinocchio 35
Imogetcha 35
So Fine Racing 34

N. Jones
25th March 2008, 12:01
Yes.... and thanks to Massa I am not near the elite groups!

jazzwolf
25th March 2008, 17:32
My team doesn't appear in the results of each race only in the general Standings... way is that.

Only because of my poor results... no discrimination please... LOL.

Please help!.
JazzWolf Racing

PSfan
25th March 2008, 18:13
My team doesn't appear in the results of each race only in the general Standings... way is that.

Only because of my poor results... no discrimination please... LOL.

Please help!.
JazzWolf Racing

When trying to figure out the top 5's I kinda noticed that... Your team, CANDU 2008, and Toaster Slice seems to be missing while lo1d25, Left Lane Lollygaggers, and Trouble and Strife all seem to have 2 teams :p

Also by the looks of the overall results, those chosing the Australian GP as their bonus race will be at an advantage by having all their points doubled :p :

I have found that scores N. Jones posts in this thread are pretty accurate so here's what I've come up with...

CANDU 2008 is being scored as lo1d25 and currently has Aus 16 and Malay 16 fo a total of 32pt

Toaster Slice is being scored as Left Lane Lollygaggers and has Aus 15 and Malay 9 = 24pts

JazzWolf Racing is being scored as Trouble and Strife and has Aus 8 and Malaysia 14 for a total of 22pts

N. Jones
25th March 2008, 20:38
I just fixed it on my spreadsheets and I will upload the fixed teams this evening.

N. Jones
25th March 2008, 20:41
THE Malaysia GP results!

1 Mongrel Midgets 32
2 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 26
3 Scuderia Pinocchio 23
4 Monkeyboy Racing 20
5 So Fine Racing 20
6 My 2 Cents 20
7 Potenza di Cosworth 20
8 Team Lotus 20
9 Ladies Prerogative 20
10 Mephrace 20
11 Bezza's Babes VI 19
12 Imogetcha 19
13 Dude, where's my car?!? 18
14 UpOn3 17
15 AJP Racing 16
16 DJ F1 Racing 16
17 Racing for Sealand 16
18 BMD Racing 16
19 SkyTom's Crew 16
20 Forza Fandango 16
21 Blue Ridge Engineering 16
22 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
23 Left Lane Lollygaggers 16
24 Trouble and Strife 16
25 Candu 2008 16
26 Scuderia Raptor 15
27 Force Finland 15
28 Moneytron 14
29 JH Racing Team 14
30 JazzWolf Racing 14
31 Avalanche Racing 13
32 93VTEC 13
33 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
34 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 12
35 Stevie Gerrard Racing 12
36 Arkansas Chugabug 12
37 Scuderia Guanajuato 12
38 Kentucky Fried Racing 12
39 Hurley Motorsports 12
40 ReLX Racing 12
41 Warum nicht 11
42 The Jaybrones 11
43 No more procession racing 10
44 Lazy Dog Racing 10
45 Team OOG 10
46 lo1d25 10
47 Racing Drunken 9
48 Jas 123 F1 Team 9
49 TrueSpeed F1 9
50 Toaster Slice 9
51 Redwings 8
52 Breaking Wind 7
53 Osella Squadra Corse 7
54 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 4

N. Jones
26th March 2008, 00:07
Number of teams Bonus GP per Grand Prix, so you have an idea what your up against each race weekend:

Australia: 6
Malaysia: 3
Spain: 1
Turkey: 3
Monaco: 7 (the most)
Canada: 5
France: 1
Britain: 4
Germany: 3
Hungary: 0 :( my favorite track in video game land...
Europe: 0 (boo!)
Belgium: 4
Italy: 4
Singapore: 1
Japan: 2
China: 1
Brazil: 5

N. Jones
26th March 2008, 00:07
The corrected results and standings have been uploaded. I hope it is for the last time!

Shifter
26th March 2008, 04:35
The corrected results and standings have been uploaded. I hope it is for the last time!

Wow, thanks for all your work! Your efforts are appreciated!

N. Jones
26th March 2008, 20:27
Wow, thanks for all your work! Your efforts are appreciated!
You are welcome as I enjoy running the FGP.

N. Jones
28th March 2008, 14:29
OK. I think you can change the title to reflect that Malaysia's results are now stable.

pino
28th March 2008, 21:17
OK. I think you can change the title to reflect that Malaysia's results are now stable.

Done :)

N. Jones
28th March 2008, 23:46
Thank You!

Breeze
6th April 2008, 14:41
What a dismal weekend for my FGP team in Bahrain. Very forgettable and doubly dismal as it was my double points weekend. Damn!

N. Jones
6th April 2008, 16:19
Here are the results for the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix:

DJ F1 Racing 32
Avalanche Racing 30
UpOn3 30
Lazy Dog Racing 28
Scuderia Pinocchio 21
So Fine Racing 20
My 2 Cents 20
Potenza di Cosworth 20
Ladies Prerogative 20
Mephrace 20
Monkeyboy Racing 19
Arkansas Chugabug 19
Bezza's Babes VI 18
Osella Squadra Corse 18
Blue Ridge Engineering 17
AJP Racing 16
Scuderia Raptor 16
Force Finland 16
BMD Racing 16
SkyTom's Crew 16
Forza Fandango 16
Jas 123 F1 Team 16
Dude, where's my car?!? 16
Mongrel Midgets 16
CANDU 2008 16
Imogetcha 15
Hurley Motorsports 15
JH Racing Team 15
Trouble and Strife 15
Racing for Sealand 14
No more procession racing 14
Kentucky Fried Racing 14
Moneytron 14
ReLX Racing 14
JazzWolf Racing 14
Warum nicht 13
The Jaybrones 13
Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
Scuderia Guanajuato 12
93VTEC 11
Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 11
Redwings 11
Stevie Gerrard Racing 11
Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 11
Team OOG 11
lo1d25 11
Team Lotus 10
TrueSpeed F1 9
Racing Drunken 7
Breaking Wind 5
Toaster Slice 4
Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 3

As always, view here: http://fgp.profacil.net/

Shifter
7th April 2008, 06:04
Still hanging in there in 7th overall!

woody2goody
7th April 2008, 16:19
Second Place for Bahrain!! Woo hoo! Although I've just realised it was my bonus race lol. Never mind.

woody2goody
7th April 2008, 16:23
Not too bad at 4th overall :) I thought Williams would be a bit stronger so far though. Go Nico and Jarno for finishing in the points!

N. Jones
7th April 2008, 22:32
Yep. This Time Massa kept it on the road so I could out score my two friends for once!
maybe one day I will challenge for the overall lead....

Shifter
8th April 2008, 00:05
Why would you hold your double-points party in Bahrain, anyway? You can't get drunk on fruit drink!

PSfan
9th April 2008, 04:11
Top Fives:

Overall Top Five:

UpOn3 --- 69
AJP Racing --- 64
DJ F1 Racing --- 64
Avalanche Racing --- 63
Monkeyboy Racing --- 61

Top Five teams with their Bonus GP still remaining:

Blue Ridge Engineering --- 57
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 56
So Fine Racing --- 54
Imogetcha --- 50
Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 50

N. Jones
27th April 2008, 23:20
The following are the results of the Spanish Grand Prix:

The Jaybrones 24
2 So Fine Racing 20
3 My 2 Cents 20
4 Potenza di Cosworth 20
5 Hurley Motorsports 20
6 Ladies Prerogative 20
7 Mephrace 20
8 Mongrel Midgets 19
9 AJP Racing 18
10 DJ F1 Racing 18
11 BMD Racing 18
12 SkyTom's Crew 18
13 Forza Fandango 18
14 Arkansas Chugabug 18
15 Moneytron 18
16 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 18
17 Left Lane Lollygaggers 18
18 CANDU 2008 18
19 JazzWolf Racing 18
20 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 17
21 Scuderia Pinocchio 17
22 UpOn3 17
23 Redwings 17
24 Stevie Gerrard Racing 17
25 Jas 123 F1 Team 17
26 Racing for Sealand 16
27 Bezza's Babes VI 16
28 Scuderia Guanajuato 16
29 Monkeyboy Racing 15
30 JH Racing Team 15
31 Osella Squadra Corse 14
32 Dude, where's my car?!? 14
33 Toaster Slice 14
34 Scuderia Raptor 13
35 Force Finland 13
36 No more procession racing 13
37 Lazy Dog Racing 13
38 lo1d25 13
39 Trouble and Strife 13
40 Kentucky Fried Racing 12
41 Blue Ridge Engineering 12
42 ReLX Racing 12
43 Avalanche Racing 10
44 Breaking Wind 9
45 Warum nicht 9
46 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 8
47 TrueSpeed F1 8
48 Team OOG 8
49 93VTEC 5
50 Racing Drunken 5
51 Team Lotus 5
52 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 5
53 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 5
54 Imogetcha 4

http://fgp.profacil.net/

Shifter
28th April 2008, 04:03
Ouch, I took a hit this race.

PSfan
28th April 2008, 07:54
Top Fives:

Overall Top Five:

UpOn3 --- 86
AJP Racing --- 82
DJ F1 Racing --- 82
Monkeyboy Racing --- 76
Mongrel Midgets --- 75

Top Seven teams with their Bonus GP still remaining:

So Fine Racing --- 74
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 73
My 2 Cents --- 69
Potenza di Cosworth --- 69
Blue Ridge Engineering --- 69
Ladies Prerogative --- 69
Mephrace --- 69

N. Jones
28th April 2008, 10:22
Sir Bagley, let me set the record straight - your team just sucks! :laugh:
You should have spent your money on talent, not Mumms....

PSfan
29th April 2008, 03:43
Sir Bagley, let me set the record straight - your team just sucks! :laugh:
You should have spent your money on talent, not Mumms....

You know, he probably had enough money saved up after he picked his team, to run a 2nd team :p :

akv89
29th April 2008, 03:56
Oh my goodness. I thought I did bad but this is a horrible result. Last place with 4 points!

N. Jones
29th April 2008, 19:39
You know, he probably had enough money saved up after he picked his team, to run a 2nd team :p :

You aren't kidding... instead of trying to crush one out of the park he dribbled the ball to the pitcher. Such a shame.

aryan
2nd May 2008, 13:47
hmm...

16th in Spain, 25th overall... well, it seems like Mt Damavand is heading for a respectable but unspectacular mid-table finish.

I was hoping for a top 10 finish...

Well, never mind that now, my only hope is to win my bons GP, which happens to be the next GP in Istanbul Park...

I hope my boys don't mess this up

N. Jones
3rd May 2008, 13:33
I am just hoping to finally get up above mid-field for once in my FGP life!

And it starts with me winning my bonus gp, aka the next race in Turkey! :laugh:

N. Jones
11th May 2008, 15:15
Results for the Turkish Grand Prix:

1 Osella Squadra Corse 38
2 Arkansas Chugabug 38
3 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 36
4 My 2 Cents 20
5 Potenza di Cosworth 20
6 Jas 123 F1 Team 20
7 Ladies Prerogative 20
8 Mephrace 20
9 So Fine Racing 18
10 AJP Racing 18
11 DJ F1 Racing 18
12 BMD Racing 18
13 SkyTom's Crew 18
14 Forza Fandango 18
15 CANDU 2008 18
16 Mongrel Midgets 17
17 Scuderia Pinocchio 16
18 UpOn3 16
19 Scuderia Guanajuato 16
20 Left Lane Lollygaggers 16
21 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 15
22 Scuderia Raptor 15
23 Force Finland 15
24 Bezza's Babes VI 15
25 Moneytron 15
26 Hurley Motorsports 15
27 JH Racing Team 15
28 JazzWolf Racing 15
29 Monkeyboy Racing 14
30 No more procession racing 14
31 TrueSpeed F1 14
32 Lazy Dog Racing 14
33 lo1d25 14
34 Redwings 13
35 Blue Ridge Engineering 13
36 The Jaybrones 12
37 Team OOG 12
38 Trouble and Strife 12
39 Toaster Slice 12
40 Racing for Sealand 11
41 Stevie Gerrard Racing 11
42 Dude, where's my car?!? 11
43 Avalanche Racing 10
44 93VTEC 10
45 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 10
46 Kentucky Fried Racing 10
47 ReLX Racing 10
48 Breaking Wind 9
49 Imogetcha 9
50 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 8
51 Warum nicht 7
52 Team Lotus 6
53 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 3
54 Racing Drunken 2

As always - the results can be viewed here: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

N. Jones
11th May 2008, 15:16
And may I take a moment to say - HELLS YEAH!! Tied for first in the GP, Fifth overall! My FGP jinx is broken, whoo hoo!!! Plus I am beating my friends so that makes it all the sweeter! :D

PSfan
11th May 2008, 22:02
Top Fives:

Overall Top Five:

UpOn3 --- 102
AJP Racing --- 100
DJ F1 Racing --- 100
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 100
Arkansas Chugabug --- 97

Top Six teams with their Bonus GP still remaining:

So Fine Racing --- 92 (6th overall)
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 89 (10th overall)
My 2 Cents --- 89 (10th overall)
Potenza di Cosworth --- 89 (10th overall)
Ladies Prerogative --- 89 (10th overall)
Mephrace --- 89 (10th overall)

aryan
12th May 2008, 01:15
ah! and my one and only chance of winning a GP goes. Mt Damavand F1 Racing.... 3rd Place! Pity! I won't be anywhere other than midfield in the final standing, so my only hope was to at least win my bonus GP this season.

Still... things might change... who knows...

Firstgear
12th May 2008, 16:02

Oooohhh - We're going 5 wide, fighting for 9th place overall, and heading into a tight left-hander. This is gonna get ugly!

N. Jones
12th May 2008, 19:12
Top Fives:

Overall Top Five:

UpOn3 --- 102
AJP Racing --- 100
DJ F1 Racing --- 100
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 100
Arkansas Chugabug --- 97

Top Six teams with their Bonus GP still remaining:

So Fine Racing --- 92 (6th overall)

Thanks for this. It is a very interesting part of FGP.

johnny shell
12th May 2008, 20:41
I think next year I'm picking ferrari & mercedes at all cost! seems like that's what all the top teams did....

N. Jones
12th May 2008, 22:05
Funny, isn't it?

Last year everyone had something along the lines of - Hamilton/Mercedes/Ferrari or BMW.

This year everyone has Mercedes and/or Ferrari and any two drivers. I always thought you need one good driver and one good constructor but it looks like I might have been wrong!

N. Jones
12th May 2008, 22:15
I think next year I'm picking ferrari & mercedes at all cost! seems like that's what all the top teams did....

As of the dreamers at the top I choose Honda/BMW. I felt that Massa was neglected last year so I was going to grab him. Unfortunately some other people felt the same way! :laugh:
But so far I can't complain - 5th overall, second top three GP finish on my career, and I finally won my first GP (well, kind of - it was a tie).

Breeze
13th May 2008, 03:40
I should be gloating after two weeks at the top, but' then I see PSfan's post and realize how tenuous that spot is. Its only a matter of when..................

Still, WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

N. Jones
25th May 2008, 15:16
Final Results for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix:

1 Racing for Sealand 38
2 Redwings 38
3 BMD Racing 32
4 Scuderia Pinocchio 28
5 Scuderia Guanajuato 24
6 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 23
7 Left Lane Lollygaggers 23
8 UpOn3 20
9 Team OOG 20
10 Toaster Slice 20
11 So Fine Racing 19
12 Arkansas Chugabug 19
13 Force Finland 18
14 Jas 123 F1 Team 18
15 AJP Racing 16
16 DJ F1 Racing 16
17 SkyTom's Crew 16
18 Forza Fandango 16
19 Blue Ridge Engineering 16
20 Mongrel Midgets 16
21 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
22 Trouble and Strife 16
23 CANDU 2008 16
24 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 15
25 JH Racing Team 15
26 lo1d25 15
27 Osella Squadra Corse 13
28 Kentucky Fried Racing 13
29 Hurley Motorsports 13
30 ReLX Racing 13
31 Monkeyboy Racing 12
32 My 2 Cents 12
33 Potenza di Cosworth 12
34 The Jaybrones 12
35 Ladies Prerogative 12
36 Mephrace 12
37 Bezza's Babes VI 11
38 TrueSpeed F1 11
39 Moneytron 11
40 JazzWolf Racing 11
41 Avalanche Racing 10
42 Team Lotus 10
43 Dude, where's my car?!? 10
44 Scuderia Raptor 9
45 Stevie Gerrard Racing 9
46 No more procession racing 8
47 Breaking Wind 8
48 Lazy Dog Racing 8
49 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 8
50 93VTEC 7
51 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 7
52 Racing Drunken 6
53 Warum nicht 6
54 Imogetcha 5

As always, the results can be viewed here: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

N. Jones
25th May 2008, 15:17
And - hells yeah, we are still looking good! Tied for 11th in the GP and 3rd overall!

Shifter
25th May 2008, 23:11
C'mon Rosberg...

Blue Ridge Engineering continues to get good results from the car, but not the drivers. A slide to mid-pack, however still hoping german gp a few races down the line will be the boost B.R.E. needs

PSfan
26th May 2008, 04:18
Overall Top Six:

UpOn3 --- 122
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 117
AJP Racing --- 116
DJ F1 Racing --- 116
Arkansas Chugabug --- 116
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 116

Top teams with their Bonus GP still remaining:

So Fine Racing --- 111 (8th overall) BG = Canada
Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 107 (12th overall) BG = French
My 2 Cents --- 101 (18th overall) BG = Italy
Potenza di Cosworth --- 101 (18th overall) BG = Italy
Ladies Prerogative --- 101 (18th overall) BG = Canada
Mephrace --- 101 (18th overall) BG = Brazil

N. Jones
26th May 2008, 05:03
Seven teams choose Monaco as their bonus GP.
I believe about five choose Canada as their bonus GP so that race should be the last where a lot of people make a big jump...whoops! I forgot about Monza - there are probably six people who have that as their bonus. So we still have some time to go before the top 10-15 will have to score points based on talent instead of a point multiplier.

PSfan
26th May 2008, 08:22
Seven teams choose Monaco as their bonus GP.
I believe about five choose Canada as their bonus GP so that race should be the last where a lot of people make a big jump...whoops! I forgot about Monza - there are probably six people who have that as their bonus. So we still have some time to go before the top 10-15 will have to score points based on talent instead of a point multiplier.

Well, going by what I have in my spreadsheet:

5 canada
1 france
4 british
3 german
4 Belgium
4 italian
1 singapore
2 japan
1 china
5 Brazil

Of course I expect So Fine Racing is gonna take the lead for good after Canada :p :

Of course I also thought Pinocchio was gonna have the lead after Monaco... so what do I know...

Breeze
26th May 2008, 12:29
Overall Top Six:

UpOn3 --- 122
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 117
AJP Racing --- 116
DJ F1 Racing --- 116
Arkansas Chugabug --- 116
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 116

:D :D :D

N. Jones
26th May 2008, 13:31
Well, going by what I have in my spreadsheet:

5 canada
1 france
4 british
3 german
4 Belgium
4 italian
1 singapore
2 japan
1 china
5 Brazil

Of course I expect So Fine Racing is gonna take the lead for good after Canada :p :

Of course I also thought Pinocchio was gonna have the lead after Monaco... so what do I know...

Right. Somewhere in the back pages of this thread I have a list of how many teams picked a particular GP. I do remember that Monaco had the most and that Canada was either second or third. I also remember that...(wait, let me look it up...Ah-ha! found it! )

Number of teams Bonus GP per Grand Prix, so you have an idea what your up against each race weekend:

Australia: 6
Malaysia: 3
Spain: 1
Turkey: 3
Monaco: 7
Canada: 5
France: 1
Britain: 4
Germany: 3
Hungary: 0
Europe: 0
Belgium: 4
Italy: 4

So you are right, we have four each for Spa & Monza. Besides France we have a good number of people who have their bonus coming up. After that we have a one month lull since no one choose Hungary & Europe/Valencia. Then after Italy we have a one and a half month lull since only four teams total have the next three GPs as their bonus. Then at the end of the season we will see if any of the top 10 or 15 teams have Brazil as their bonus.

aryan
26th May 2008, 14:32
Well... one of my drivers is Sutil...

You can only imagine how gutted I am that he didn't finish. I could be absolutely flying with his points.

pino
26th May 2008, 21:10
Well... one of my drivers is Sutil...

You can only imagine how gutted I am that he didn't finish. I could be absolutely flying with his points.

Sutil is my driver too and Monaco was my bonus GP :hmph: ;)

truefan72
28th May 2008, 08:01
renault and rosberg are killing me!

N. Jones
28th May 2008, 17:03
renault and rosberg are killing me!

Is your team TrueSpeed F1? I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me.....

5th June 2008, 04:24
The new design of andreag is extremely wonderful, I like that very much, great appreciation for you two and FGP is growing big, Keep it up

N. Jones
5th June 2008, 21:03
Thank you very much! But...I don't remember seeing your name as an entrant... are you part of FGP?

N. Jones
8th June 2008, 19:54
(pino - don't change the headline yet as I need to verify the fastest lap).

Here are the preliminary results for the Grand Prix du Canada:

1 So Fine Racing 30
2 Toaster Slice 24
3 Blue Ridge Engineering 20
4 Ladies Prerogative 20
5 Scuderia Pinocchio 18
6 Arkansas Chugabug 18
7 Dude, where's my car?!? 18
8 Mongrel Midgets 18
9 Breaking Wind 17
10 Left Lane Lollygaggers 17
11 Scuderia Raptor 16
12 Force Finland 16
13 Bezza's Babes VI 16
14 Team OOG 16
15 Trouble and Strife 16
16 My 2 Cents 15
17 lo1d25 15
18 Mephrace 15
19 Avalanche Racing 14
20 SkyTom's Crew 14
21 JH Racing Team 14
22 Monkeyboy Racing 13
23 Moneytron 13
24 JazzWolf Racing 13
25 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
26 DJ F1 Racing 12
27 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 12
28 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 11
29 Osella Squadra Corse 11
30 Team Lotus 11
31 Potenza di Cosworth 10
32 Stevie Gerrard Racing 9
33 Imogetcha 9
34 Kentucky Fried Racing 9
35 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 9
36 ReLX Racing 9
37 93VTEC 8
38 BMD Racing 8
39 UpOn3 8
40 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 8
41 AJP Racing 7
42 Racing for Sealand 7
43 Forza Fandango 7
44 Warum nicht 7
45 Jas 123 F1 Team 7
46 The Jaybrones 7
47 CANDU 2008 7
48 No more procession racing 6
49 Scuderia Guanajuato 6
50 Hurley Motorsports 6
51 Lazy Dog Racing 6
52 Redwings 4
53 TrueSpeed F1 3
54 Racing Drunken 0

As far as I am aware we have our first ever zero-point scorer!
Update to the fgp site will be done shortly.

Shifter
8th June 2008, 20:12
Hmm. 20 points, all from BMW!

N. Jones
8th June 2008, 20:21
That's where 10 of my 18 came from!

PSfan
8th June 2008, 20:54
(pino - don't change the headline yet as I need to verify the fastest lap).

FASTEST LAP:
Kimi Raikkonen Finland Ferrari 14 1:17.387

http://www.grandprix.com/race/r792raceresults.html

N. Jones
8th June 2008, 21:34
Thanks!

Ok, it is official. Pino, you may change the headline.

Here are the results for the Grand Prix du Canada:

1 So Fine Racing 30
2 Toaster Slice 24
3 Blue Ridge Engineering 20
4 Ladies Prerogative 20
5 Scuderia Pinocchio 18
6 Arkansas Chugabug 18
7 Dude, where's my car?!? 18
8 Mongrel Midgets 18
9 Breaking Wind 17
10 Left Lane Lollygaggers 17
11 Scuderia Raptor 16
12 Force Finland 16
13 Bezza's Babes VI 16
14 Team OOG 16
15 Trouble and Strife 16
16 My 2 Cents 15
17 lo1d25 15
18 Mephrace 15
19 Avalanche Racing 14
20 SkyTom's Crew 14
21 JH Racing Team 14
22 Monkeyboy Racing 13
23 Moneytron 13
24 JazzWolf Racing 13
25 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
26 DJ F1 Racing 12
27 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 12
28 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 11
29 Osella Squadra Corse 11
30 Team Lotus 11
31 Potenza di Cosworth 10
32 Stevie Gerrard Racing 9
33 Imogetcha 9
34 Kentucky Fried Racing 9
35 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 9
36 ReLX Racing 9
37 93VTEC 8
38 BMD Racing 8
39 UpOn3 8
40 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 8
41 AJP Racing 7
42 Racing for Sealand 7
43 Forza Fandango 7
44 Warum nicht 7
45 Jas 123 F1 Team 7
46 The Jaybrones 7
47 CANDU 2008 7
48 No more procession racing 6
49 Scuderia Guanajuato 6
50 Hurley Motorsports 6
51 Lazy Dog Racing 6
52 Redwings 4
53 TrueSpeed F1 3
54 Racing Drunken 0

As always, the results can be found here: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

Shifter
9th June 2008, 07:31
Wow, yeah oddball race result gave us a low-points race in FGP. My 20 points were actually pretty strong considering Canada wasn't my bonus GP!

PSfan
9th June 2008, 09:12
54 Racing Drunken 0

As far as I am aware we have our first ever zero-point scorer!
Update to the fgp site will be done shortly.

oh oh... racing drunken team has ferrari engines... So shouldn't they have 5 pts?

N. Jones
9th June 2008, 19:15
oh oh... racing drunken team has ferrari engines... So shouldn't they have 5 pts?
You sure? I will have to double check....

N. Jones
9th June 2008, 19:18
Oh damnit.... another mistake. This one is going to take a little while to correct... RD should have five points.....

aryan
9th June 2008, 20:45
As always thanks N.Jones.

Mt Damavand and 12 points... hmm well thanks Glock for bringing me some points at least.

N.Jones, how do you calculate the points? Is this a manual process? I thought you have automated it...

N. Jones
9th June 2008, 21:09
The points for Racing Drunken have been corrected and the individual GP standings will be uploaded this evening.

aryan - I use an excel spreadsheet to calculate the points. andreag created a code system for assigning points but RD's engine was one number off so the fix was actually very easy.
And you are welcome. :)

PSfan
9th June 2008, 21:56
Overall Top six:

So Fine Racing --- 141
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 135
Arkansas Chugabug --- 134
UpOn3 --- 130
DJ F1 Racing --- 128
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 128

Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 124 (8th overall) BG = French
Blue Ridge Engineering --- 118 (13th overall) BG = Germany
My 2 Cents --- 116 (15th overall) BG = Italy
Mephrace --- 116 (15th overall) BG = Brazil
Potenza di Cosworth --- 111 (20th overall) BG = Italy

*** So Fine Racing is very happy to have won their home GP, and is also very pleased to be leading the championship ***

N. Jones
9th June 2008, 22:17
*** So Fine Racing is very happy to have won their home GP, and is also very pleased to be leading the championship ***
....But not for long! HAHAHAHAHA! :s pin:

Breeze
11th June 2008, 17:31

:angryfire :bigcry: :hmh:

N. Jones
11th June 2008, 18:41
:angryfire :bigcry: :hmh:

Oh well....you had your day in the sun.
We still have half of the season left so anything could happen (like me in the lead :D ).

12th June 2008, 04:55
Yes, the teams that normally win the GP are the ones that have it as their bonus unless things are REALLY crazy (ex - any race with rain or a high attrition rate such as Canada and Monaco).
YES - I'm 10th!!!.Buy Cheap World of Warcraft Gold (http://www.world-warcraft-gold.org)WOW Gold (http://www.buy-wow-gold.org.cn)cheapest wow gold (http://www.bankofwow.com)WOW Gold (http://www.gameusd.com)Buy WOW Gold (http://www.buy-wow-gold.org.cn)
..............................from last.

Actually it's better than I expected after both Ferrari's & Glock dropped out.

N. Jones
22nd June 2008, 21:01
Results from the French GP:

1 Left Lane Lollygaggers 28
2 Imogetcha 22
3 Scuderia Pinocchio 21
4 My 2 Cents 20
5 Potenza di Cosworth 20
6 Bezza's Babes VI 20
7 Ladies Prerogative 20
8 Mephrace 20
9 Monkeyboy Racing 19
10 So Fine Racing 18
11 Scuderia Raptor 18
12 Force Finland 18
13 Racing Drunken 18
14 UpOn3 18
15 Osella Squadra Corse 18
16 Mongrel Midgets 17
17 AJP Racing 16
18 DJ F1 Racing 16
19 BMD Racing 16
20 SkyTom's Crew 16
21 Forza Fandango 16
22 Jas 123 F1 Team 16
23 Arkansas Chugabug 16
24 Dude, where's my car?!? 16
25 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
26 CANDU 2008 16
27 Racing for Sealand 15
28 Trouble and Strife 15
29 Moneytron 14
30 JH Racing Team 14
31 JazzWolf Racing 14
32 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 13
33 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 13
34 Warum nicht 13
35 Stevie Gerrard Racing 13
36 Hurley Motorsports 13
37 93VTEC 12
38 The Jaybrones 12
39 Scuderia Guanajuato 12
40 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 12
41 Kentucky Fried Racing 12
42 ReLX Racing 12
43 Avalanche Racing 11
44 Team Lotus 11
45 No more procession racing 10
46 Blue Ridge Engineering 10
47 Lazy Dog Racing 10
48 lo1d25 10
49 Redwings 9
50 TrueSpeed F1 9
51 Breaking Wind 6
52 Team OOG 6
53 Toaster Slice 4
54 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 3

The results can also be viewed here in a few minutes. http://fgp.profacil.net/

PSfan
22nd June 2008, 23:23
Overall Top five:

So Fine Racing --- 159
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 156
Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 152
Arkansas Chugabug --- 150
UpOn3 --- 148

My 2 Cents --- 136 (12th overall) BG = Italy
Mephrace --- 136 (12th overall) BG = Brazil
Potenza di Cosworth --- 131 (18th overall) BG = Italy
Blue Ridge Engineering --- 128 (20th overall) BG = Germany
Bezza's Babes VI --- 126 (23th overall) BG = Britain

*** So Fine Racing is still very proud to be leading the championship :cheese: ***

Shifter
23rd June 2008, 04:43
This weekend was a HUGE setback for Blue Ridge Engineering. The BMW didn't like the circuit, one of my drivers was penalized from Canada and the other driver is...Bourdais.

Hope for a championship dwindling, but I still hope for a top 5 finish.

N. Jones
23rd June 2008, 20:35
Well, either way for me Arkansas Chugabug (THAT name is getting permanently replaced next season) was going to get a decent result due to BMW being in the points and Massa finishing first or second. While we lost our third step on the podium to what I believe was a bonus gp team I think we can get it back now that we are getting to a part of the season where few teams have their bonus.

aryan
24th June 2008, 04:48
Thanks N.Jones

25th place for Mt. Damavand F1 Teams... a disappointing team. This hard working and under funded team now stand 7th overall, and considering that they have used their bonus GP, they need a miracle to cling to a top 10 spot at the end of the season.

Tough days ahead.

N. Jones
6th July 2008, 22:10
Santander British Grand Prix Results:

1 Trouble and Strife 34
2 Toaster Slice 28
3 Racing for Sealand 22
4 UpOn3 22
5 Warum nicht 22
6 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 20
7 Scuderia Guanajuato 20
8 Team OOG 18
9 Left Lane Lollygaggers 18
10 JazzWolf Racing 18
11 Dude, where's my car?!? 17
12 Bezza's Babes VI 16
13 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 16
14 Blue Ridge Engineering 16
15 AJP Racing 15
16 DJ F1 Racing 15
17 Scuderia Pinocchio 15
18 BMD Racing 15
19 SkyTom's Crew 15
20 Forza Fandango 15
21 Imogetcha 15
22 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 15
23 CANDU 2008 15
24 93VTEC 14
25 TrueSpeed F1 14
26 The Jaybrones 14
27 Arkansas Chugabug 14
28 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 14
29 lo1d25 14
30 So Fine Racing 13
31 Breaking Wind 13
32 Redwings 13
33 Monkeyboy Racing 12
34 Avalanche Racing 12
35 Kentucky Fried Racing 12
36 ReLX Racing 12
37 Racing Drunken 11
38 Stevie Gerrard Racing 11
39 My 2 Cents 10
40 Potenza di Cosworth 10
41 Jas 123 F1 Team 10
42 Team Lotus 10
43 Ladies Prerogative 10
44 Mephrace 10
45 Moneytron 9
46 Mongrel Midgets 9
47 Scuderia Raptor 8
48 Force Finland 8
49 No more procession racing 7
50 Hurley Motorsports 7
51 Lazy Dog Racing 7
52 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 6
53 JH Racing Team 6
54 Osella Squadra Corse 5

Shifter
7th July 2008, 05:10
I feel lucky to get out of that one with 16 points...thanks, Heidfeld, for putting the BMW up into second!

On to Germany...look for the Blue Ridge Engineering motorhome, we will be giving out free beer in celebration of our bonus weekend. Stick around for the After-Party!

Breeze
7th July 2008, 15:47
Sweet. Coupl'a more weekends like that and UpOn3 will be BACK ON TOP!!

PSfan
8th July 2008, 02:34
Overall Top five:

So Fine Racing --- 172
Scuderia Pinocchio --- 171
UpOn3 --- 170
Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 170
Arkansas Chugabug --- 164

My 2 Cents --- 146 (15th overall) BG = Italy
Mephrace --- 146 (15th overall) BG = Brazil
Blue Ridge Engineering --- 144 (19th overall) BG = Germany
Scuderia Guanajuat --- 140 (22th overall) BG = Germany
Forza Fandango --- 138 (23rd overall) BG = Italy
CANDU 2008 --- 138 923rd overall) BG = Japan

*** So Fine racing is very pleased to be leading the championship at the half way point despite a poor showing at the British GP ***

N. Jones
8th July 2008, 20:34
Would one of the admins be so kind to change the headline of this thread to reflect the results for the British GP?

Thanks,

me

truefan72
18th July 2008, 02:02
I continue my steady decent to the bottom :(

N. Jones
20th July 2008, 17:26
Final results for the GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND:

1 Scuderia Guanajuato 42
2 93VTEC 20
3 UpOn3 20
4 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 20
5 Blue Ridge Engineering 20
6 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 18
7 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 18
8 TrueSpeed F1 18
9 lo1d25 18
10 AJP Racing 16
11 DJ F1 Racing 16
12 BMD Racing 16
13 SkyTom's Crew 16
14 Forza Fandango 16
15 Jas 123 F1 Team 16
16 Imogetcha 16
17 Team Lotus 16
18 Team OOG 16
19 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
20 JH Racing Team 16
21 CANDU 2008 16
22 Left Lane Lollygaggers 15
23 Trouble and Strife 15
24 Toaster Slice 15
25 Racing for Sealand 14
26 Stevie Gerrard Racing 14
27 Kentucky Fried Racing 14
28 Moneytron 14
29 Mongrel Midgets 14
30 ReLX Racing 14
31 JazzWolf Racing 14
32 My 2 Cents 12
33 Potenza di Cosworth 12
34 Redwings 12
35 Osella Squadra Corse 12
36 The Jaybrones 12
37 Ladies Prerogative 12
38 Mephrace 12
39 Monkeyboy Racing 11
40 So Fine Racing 11
41 Scuderia Pinocchio 11
42 Arkansas Chugabug 11
43 Scuderia Raptor 10
44 Force Finland 10
45 Racing Drunken 10
46 Warum nicht 10
47 Dude, where's my car?!? 10
48 No more procession racing 8
49 Breaking Wind 8
50 Hurley Motorsports 8
51 Lazy Dog Racing 8
52 Avalanche Racing 7
53 Bezza's Babes VI 7

Look for this and the overall standings here: http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

gloomyDAY
20th July 2008, 20:51
Yeah baby! Up on top.

W00T!!

Shifter
20th July 2008, 20:57
With the collapse of BMW as front runners, so is with the collapse of B.R.E.

20 points out of a bonus weekend.

Let's see how well I hang on through the rest of the season. Perhaps more good luck will come, Bourdais might pick up speed somewhere...

N. Jones
20th July 2008, 21:09
I agree, with BMW now off the pace the Chugabug has fallen out of the top 5. We can only hope they find some speed very soon (or get some rain) or else we may fall out of the top ten!

Shifter
21st July 2008, 03:26
Really jealous of those with the Mclaren/Mercedes Trulli or Vettel combo.

BMW and Williams are outpaced development-wise. Rosberg was kinda fun to have around earlier in the season but i'm absolutely kicking myself for not taking someone in a car that would be competitive the whole season.

N. Jones
21st July 2008, 06:11
Well.... I put all of my money on Massa, which has been a good/bad thing so far. BMW will still put up points so no worries there. It looks like I picked the wrong Seb though as Vettel has completely outclassed Bourdais.
Lastly, I must say that I am very happy with my Honda pick as they have picked up some points (especially that podium in Britain!).

Breeze
2nd August 2008, 14:30
Looking REAL good for UpOn3 this weekend. Yeah!

N. Jones
3rd August 2008, 18:42
No one choose this as their bonus and look at the strange results!

Final Results for the Hungarian Grand Prix:

1 Trouble and Strife 31
2 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 28
3 Imogetcha 25
4 DJ F1 Racing 24
5 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 24
6 lo1d25 23
7 Scuderia Raptor 22
8 Force Finland 22
9 Racing for Sealand 22
10 UpOn3 22
11 Left Lane Lollygaggers 22
12 93VTEC 20
13 My 2 Cents 20
14 Breaking Wind 20
15 Scuderia Guanajuato 20
16 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 20
17 Mephrace 20
18 Monkeyboy Racing 19
19 Warum nicht 19
20 Mongrel Midgets 19
21 Dude, where's my car?!? 18
22 Team OOG 18
23 AJP Racing 16
24 BMD Racing 16
25 Racing Drunken 16
26 SkyTom's Crew 16
27 Forza Fandango 16
28 Kentucky Fried Racing 16
29 ReLX Racing 16
30 CANDU 2008 16
31 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 15
32 TrueSpeed F1 15
33 Team Lotus 15
34 The Jaybrones 13
35 Scuderia Pinocchio 12
36 Potenza di Cosworth 12
37 Ladies Prerogative 12
38 Bezza's Babes VI 11
39 Redwings 11
40 Stevie Gerrard Racing 11
41 Moneytron 11
42 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 11
43 Toaster Slice 11
44 JazzWolf Racing 11
45 So Fine Racing 10
46 Jas 123 F1 Team 10
47 Osella Squadra Corse 9
48 JH Racing Team 9
49 Blue Ridge Engineering 8
50 Avalanche Racing 7
51 No more procession racing 7
52 Hurley Motorsports 7
53 Lazy Dog Racing 7
54 Arkansas Chugabug 6

jso1985
3rd August 2008, 23:40
finally my Kovalainen-Glock combo worked :s pinhead:

Breeze
4th August 2008, 00:06
Stupid me, I left $1M on the table when setting up my team. Could have had Glock instead of Bourdais but went with my heart instead of my head. With the extra eleven points he's put up UpOn3 would have a strangle hold on the lead right now. :bigcry:

N. Jones
4th August 2008, 01:23
With BMW's demise it looks like the Chugabug has run out of steam....
Same here breeze...maybe I should not have picked Bourdais.... Oh well, there is always next year!

OH - Europe is another track which noone picked for their bonus so it is going to be another straight fight!

Shifter
5th August 2008, 00:00
8 points. Ow. I guess it's 'better luck next year' time.

PSfan
10th August 2008, 03:21
Overall Top five:

UpOn3 --- 212
Left Lane Lollygaggers --- 207
Scuderia Guanajuato --- 202
DJ F1 Racing --- 199
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing --- 199

My 2 Cents --- 178 (15th overall) BG = Italy
Mephrace --- 178 (15th overall) BG = Brazil
Forza Fandango --- 170 (21rd overall) BG = Italy
CANDU 2008 --- 170 (21rd overall) BG = Japan
Potenza di Cosworth --- 165 (24th overall) BG = Italy

*** So Fine Racing has re-focused their efforts from development of their 2009 car back to improving their 2008 challenger and hope for improved results ***

aryan
16th August 2008, 05:58
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing is wondering if it may at all be possible to cling on to that top 5 spot?

Probably not, with all those guys still having their Bonus GP to come.

N. Jones
24th August 2008, 20:38
http://fgp.profacil.net/Index.html

Results for the European Grand Prix:

1 My 2 Cents 22
2 Mephrace 22
3 Jas 123 F1 Team 21
4 Osella Squadra Corse 21
5 DJ F1 Racing 20
6 Scuderia Pinocchio 20
7 UpOn3 20
8 Potenza di Cosworth 20
9 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 20
10 Ladies Prerogative 20
11 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 19
12 Arkansas Chugabug 19
13 Scuderia Guanajuato 19
14 AJP Racing 18
15 Scuderia Raptor 18
16 Force Finland 18
17 BMD Racing 18
18 SkyTom's Crew 18
19 Forza Fandango 18
20 CANDU 2008 18
21 Monkeyboy Racing 16
22 So Fine Racing 16
23 Bezza's Babes VI 16
24 Imogetcha 16
25 The Jaybrones 16
26 Mongrel Midgets 16
27 Left Lane Lollygaggers 16
28 Trouble and Strife 16
29 Racing Drunken 15
30 Dude, where's my car?!? 15
31 JH Racing Team 15
32 lo1d25 15
33 Avalanche Racing 14
34 No more procession racing 14
35 Team Lotus 14
36 Moneytron 14
37 Lazy Dog Racing 14
38 JazzWolf Racing 14
39 Racing for Sealand 13
40 Warum nicht 13
41 Blue Ridge Engineering 13
42 Hurley Motorsports 13
43 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
44 Kentucky Fried Racing 12
45 ReLX Racing 12
46 93VTEC 11
47 Redwings 11
48 TrueSpeed F1 11
49 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 11
50 Toaster Slice 11
51 Stevie Gerrard Racing 10
52 Team OOG 10
53 Breaking Wind 6
54 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 5

Shifter
26th August 2008, 17:02
Thanks. Well, I'm still in free fall.

aryan
28th August 2008, 08:16
Thanks N. Jones :-)

N. Jones
29th August 2008, 20:09
You are welcome. :) It looks like that there is not as much chatter in this year's group as there was last year....

Breeze
2nd September 2008, 16:17
That's cause everyone's getting their glutes kicked!! :D

N. Jones
7th September 2008, 16:47
1 Scuderia Guanajuato 26
2 Moneytron 26
3 UpOn3 22
4 Breaking Wind 22
5 DJ F1 Racing 21
6 AJP Racing 20
7 BMD Racing 20
8 SkyTom's Crew 20
9 Forza Fandango 20
10 Jas 123 F1 Team 20
11 CANDU 2008 20
12 My 2 Cents 19
13 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 19
14 Mephrace 19
15 Potenza di Cosworth 18
16 Hurley Motorsports 18
17 Ladies Prerogative 18
18 TrueSpeed F1 17
19 Team OOG 17
20 Left Lane Lollygaggers 17
21 So Fine Racing 16
22 Racing Drunken 16
23 Arkansas Chugabug 16
24 lo1d25 16
25 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 15
26 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 15
27 Osella Squadra Corse 15
28 Toaster Slice 15
29 Scuderia Pinocchio 14
30 Blue Ridge Engineering 14
31 Mongrel Midgets 14
32 JH Racing Team 14
33 Scuderia Raptor 13
34 Force Finland 13
35 Trouble and Strife 13
36 JazzWolf Racing 13
37 Monkeyboy Racing 12
38 Redwings 11
39 The Jaybrones 11
40 93VTEC 10
41 Racing for Sealand 10
42 Bezza's Babes VI 10
43 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 10
44 No more procession racing 9
45 Imogetcha 9
46 Team Lotus 9
47 Lazy Dog Racing 9
48 Stevie Gerrard Racing 8
49 Dude, where's my car?!? 8
50 Avalanche Racing 7
51 Kentucky Fried Racing 6
52 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 6
53 ReLX Racing 6
54 Warum nicht 5

http://fgp.profacil.net/Results.html

N. Jones
7th September 2008, 17:46
Revised due to the penalties to Hamilton & Glock:

1 Moneytron 30
2 Hurley Motorsports 24
3 My 2 Cents 22
4 Racing Drunken 22
5 Potenza di Cosworth 22
6 Ladies Prerogative 22
7 Mephrace 22
8 So Fine Racing 21
9 Breaking Wind 20
10 Arkansas Chugabug 20
11 AJP Racing 18
12 DJ F1 Racing 18
13 Scuderia Pinocchio 18
14 BMD Racing 18
15 SkyTom's Crew 18
16 Forza Fandango 18
17 Jas 123 F1 Team 18
18 Scuderia Guanajuato 18
19 Blue Ridge Engineering 18
20 CANDU 2008 18
21 Osella Squadra Corse 17
22 JH Racing Team 17
23 Mongrel Midgets 16
24 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
25 Monkeyboy Racing 15
26 Left Lane Lollygaggers 15
27 JazzWolf Racing 15
28 Scuderia Raptor 14
29 Force Finland 14
30 UpOn3 14
31 Team OOG 14
32 Bezza's Babes VI 13
33 TrueSpeed F1 13
34 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
35 No more procession racing 11
36 Lazy Dog Racing 11
37 lo1d25 11
38 Toaster Slice 11
39 93VTEC 10
40 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 10
41 Stevie Gerrard Racing 10
42 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 10
43 Dude, where's my car?!? 10
44 Avalanche Racing 9
45 Imogetcha 9
46 Team Lotus 9
47 Trouble and Strife 9
48 Redwings 8
49 Racing for Sealand 7
50 The Jaybrones 7
51 Kentucky Fried Racing 7
52 ReLX Racing 7
53 Warum nicht 5
54 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 5

Shifter
8th September 2008, 05:44
Well, finishing 19th was better than the initial 30th I got.

Oh, if only Bourdais had gone in for the inters!!!

johnny shell
10th September 2008, 13:48
cool! after the penalties I moved from a not-so-good 51st all the way up to 51st! :D

I worked so hard on my team this year. NEXT year will be my year. so watch out!

N. Jones
10th September 2008, 14:44
:laugh:

I can't complain but I know now that picking Massa is a bad idea since he cannot drive in the wet!

JSH
10th September 2008, 21:25
2nd.. Awesome!!

Nice to have a podium at Spa :)

Firstgear
11th September 2008, 03:14
Well, my Bonus GP is this coming weekend.

A Ferrari win along with a couple of points from Glock should put me near the top. Anything else, and I'm pretty much out of it.

Come on, Kimi & Timo!!!!!!

aryan
14th September 2008, 06:56
Mt. Damavand F1 Racing was pushed down from 13 to 24 as a result of the Stewards' decisions. Not good!

Still, 5th overall is better than I expected in my wildest dreams. I hope I can hang on to that.

N. Jones
15th September 2008, 19:38
Italian Grand Prix results:

1 Forza Fandango 36
2 My 2 Cents 28
3 Potenza di Cosworth 28
4 Scuderia Guanajuato 28
5 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 26
6 JH Racing Team 25
7 Team Lotus 23
8 Monkeyboy Racing 21
9 Racing Drunken 19
10 Trouble and Strife 19
11 AJP Racing 18
12 DJ F1 Racing 18
13 93VTEC 18
14 SkyTom's Crew 18
15 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 18
16 Dude, where's my car?!? 18
17 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 18
18 CANDU 2008 18
19 So Fine Racing 17
20 Racing for Sealand 17
21 Imogetcha 17
22 Scuderia Raptor 16
23 Scuderia Pinocchio 16
24 UpOn3 16
25 Kentucky Fried Racing 15
26 ReLX Racing 15
27 Left Lane Lollygaggers 15
28 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 14
29 Ladies Prerogative 14
30 Mephrace 14
31 Bezza's Babes VI 13
32 Warum nicht 13
33 TrueSpeed F1 13
34 lo1d25 13
35 BMD Racing 12
36 Blue Ridge Engineering 12
37 Hurley Motorsports 12
38 Team OOG 12
39 No more procession racing 11
40 Jas 123 F1 Team 11
41 Lazy Dog Racing 11
42 Breaking Wind 10
43 Redwings 10
44 Stevie Gerrard Racing 10
45 Mongrel Midgets 10
46 The Jaybrones 9
47 Arkansas Chugabug 9
48 Moneytron 9
49 JazzWolf Racing 9
50 Force Finland 8
51 Osella Squadra Corse 8
52 Avalanche Racing 7
53 Toaster Slice 5

N. Jones
15th September 2008, 19:39
Aargh! The Massa-BMW combo has caused me to drop out of the top 10!

Maybe next GP will be better since no one choose Singapore for their bonus GP.

N. Jones
15th September 2008, 19:43
OK, so I was wrong. There is one team who choose Singapore as their bonus. Here are the GPs and the number of teams who choose it as their bonus:

Firstgear
15th September 2008, 20:57
oops double post

Firstgear
15th September 2008, 21:00
Well, my chances for this year are gone. I really needed Ferrari & Timo to do well yesterday (my bonus race) to have any chance at all. At least Vettel has a ferrari engine, which gave me enough points to stay top 10 - for now.

!!!New Flash!!! - As of today, team My Two Cents will stop development of it's 2008 (non)contender, and concentrate solely on developing it's 2009 effort.

aryan
16th September 2008, 01:04
OK, so I was wrong. There is one team who choose Singapore as their bonus. Here are the GPs and the number of teams who choose it as their bonus:

I was thinking, do you think we can add a '*' sign next year next to the name of the team who is yet to have its bonus GP?

I understand it would make it a bit more difficult for you, but you probably do this calculation anyway, and it would make looking at the results so much more meaningful.

aryan
16th September 2008, 01:05
Still, Mt. Damavand F1 Racing is hanging in there at P5.

Good job boys! Keep it coming :-p

N. Jones
16th September 2008, 14:16
I was thinking, do you think we can add a '*' sign next year next to the name of the team who is yet to have its bonus GP?

I understand it would make it a bit more difficult for you, but you probably do this calculation anyway, and it would make looking at the results so much more meaningful.

I could probably do that in the results.

N. Jones
28th September 2008, 17:33
Results for the Singapore Grand Prix:

1 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 30
2 lo1d25 29
3 Breaking Wind 26
4 TrueSpeed F1 24
5 Team Lotus 22
6 The Jaybrones 22
7 Scuderia Raptor 21
8 Force Finland 21
9 No more procession racing 21
10 Lazy Dog Racing 21
11 Avalanche Racing 20
12 93VTEC 20
13 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 20
14 JH Racing Team 19
15 Imogetcha 18
16 Osella Squadra Corse 18
17 Kentucky Fried Racing 18
18 ReLX Racing 18
19 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 16
20 DJ F1 Racing 16
21 Warum nicht 16
22 Scuderia Guanajuato 16
23 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 16
24 Bezza's Babes VI 15
25 Redwings 15
26 Blue Ridge Engineering 15
27 Mongrel Midgets 15
28 Left Lane Lollygaggers 15
29 Team OOG 14
30 Hurley Motorsports 13
31 Trouble and Strife 13
32 UpOn3 12
33 AJP Racing 11
34 SkyTom's Crew 11
35 Forza Fandango 11
36 CANDU 2008 11
37 My 2 Cents 10
38 Moneytron 10
39 Toaster Slice 10
40 JazzWolf Racing 10
41 Mephrace 10
42 So Fine Racing 8
43 Scuderia Pinocchio 8
44 Jas 123 F1 Team 8
45 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 8
46 Monkeyboy Racing 7
47 Racing for Sealand 7
48 Arkansas Chugabug 7
49 BMD Racing 6
50 Stevie Gerrard Racing 6
51 Dude, where's my car?!? 6
52 Racing Drunken 5
53 Potenza di Cosworth 5
54 Ladies Prerogative 5

Breeze
29th September 2008, 00:09
Ed, this'll probably bury me by a few more points, but I think you may have failed to count in the results for Italy (Monza) in the overall standings. Never saw a change in points after that race.

As always, thanks for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

aryan
29th September 2008, 01:16
Thanks N. Jones.

Team Mt. Damavand is still in contention, now in 4th place. Can I dream of a podium? :-)

Looking at the results, I think Scuderia Guanajuato probably has it in the bag. I can't see anyone else overtaking them.

N. Jones
29th September 2008, 03:26
Ed, this'll probably bury me by a few more points, but I think you may have failed to count in the results for Italy (Monza) in the overall standings. Never saw a change in points after that race.

As always, thanks for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

I double check your points and the website and everything is correct:
10+19+18+16+15+11+16+20+16+7+11+16+13+13+15=216.

N. Jones
29th September 2008, 03:27
Well, it looks like the Chug and lost it's steam. Now a top 20 position is looking to be out of the question....

Friggin drivers! Massa & Bourdais = bums!

N. Jones
29th September 2008, 03:28
Oh - I did notice that the results for Italy did not show up on the site for some reason. I resent them so they are now there.

N. Jones
29th September 2008, 03:29
Thanks N. Jones.

Team Mt. Damavand is still in contention, now in 4th place. Can I dream of a podium? :-)

Looking at the results, I think Scuderia Guanajuato probably has it in the bag. I can't see anyone else overtaking them.
That depends on how well STR does. If they falter at the end it could be anyone's victory. Plus SD's bonus is long gone....

aryan
30th September 2008, 07:13
That depends on how well STR does. If they falter at the end it could be anyone's victory. Plus SD's bonus is long gone....

Could you let us know which teams are yet to have their bonus GP?

N. Jones
30th September 2008, 14:40
Sure:

Teams With Japan As Their Bonus:
TrueSpeedF1
CANDU 2008

Teams With China As Their Bonus:
lo1d25

Teams With Brazil As Their Bonus:
93VTEC
Stevie Gerrard Racing
Imogetcha
ReLX Racing
Mephrace

aryan
1st October 2008, 03:47
Thanks.

The highest place team of the ones with their bonus GP still to go, is Mephrace. They currently are in 12th place, with 246 points. With a bonus GP, I can definitely see Mephrace in the top 10, but it would require a miracle for them to bridge the 37 point gap with Scuderia Guanajuato.

Still, it's an open contest, and interesting 3 races to go.

N. Jones
12th October 2008, 13:55
Results for the Japanese Grand Prix:

1 TrueSpeed F1 28
2 93VTEC 20
3 Breaking Wind 20
4 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 20
5 Imogetcha 19
6 Scuderia Pinocchio 18
7 Mongrel Midgets 17
8 Moneytron 16
9 Blue Ridge Engineering 16
10 JazzWolf Racing 16
11 So Fine Racing 15
12 Avalanche Racing 14
13 Team Lotus 14
14 CANDU 2008 14
15 Bezza's Babes VI 13
16 Kentucky Fried Racing 13
17 ReLX Racing 13
18 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 12
19 My 2 Cents 12
20 Potenza di Cosworth 12
21 JH Racing Team 12
22 Ladies Prerogative 12
23 Mephrace 12
24 Scuderia Raptor 11
25 Force Finland 11
26 Stevie Gerrard Racing 11
27 Arkansas Chugabug 11
28 lo1d25 11
29 BMD Racing 10
30 Osella Squadra Corse 10
31 The Jaybrones 10
32 Left Lane Lollygaggers 10
33 Monkeyboy Racing 9
34 UpOn3 9
35 Hurley Motorsports 9
36 No more procession racing 8
37 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 8
38 Scuderia Guanajuato 8
39 Lazy Dog Racing 8
40 AJP Racing 7
41 DJ F1 Racing 7
42 Racing Drunken 7
43 SkyTom's Crew 7
44 Forza Fandango 7
45 Warum nicht 7
46 Redwings 7
47 Jas 123 F1 Team 7
48 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 7
49 Trouble and Strife 7
50 Dude, where's my car?!? 6
51 Racing for Sealand 5
52 Toaster Slice 5
53 Team OOG 4

N. Jones
19th October 2008, 15:28
Chinese GP results:

1 lo1d25 36
2 DJ F1 Racing 20
3 UpOn3 20
4 Scuderia Guanajuato 20
5 Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 20
6 AJP Racing 18
7 My 2 Cents 18
8 BMD Racing 18
9 SkyTom's Crew 18
10 Forza Fandango 18
11 Jas 123 F1 Team 18
12 CANDU 2008 18
13 Mephrace 18
14 Left Lane Lollygaggers 17
15 Toaster Slice 17
16 Flying Spaghetti Monster Racing 16
17 Potenza di Cosworth 16
18 TrueSpeed F1 16
19 Mongrel Midgets 16
20 Team OOG 16
21 Ladies Prerogative 16
22 Snakes on Bernie Ecclestone's plane 15
23 Scuderia Raptor 14
24 Force Finland 14
25 Breaking Wind 14
26 Arkansas Chugabug 14
27 Moneytron 14
28 Trouble and Strife 14
29 JazzWolf Racing 14
30 So Fine Racing 13
31 Scuderia Pinocchio 13
32 93VTEC 12
33 Osella Squadra Corse 12
34 Mubadala mazdaSPEED Racing 12
35 Racing for Sealand 11
36 Monkeyboy Racing 10
37 Bezza's Babes VI 10
38 Redwings 10
39 Stevie Gerrard Racing 10
40 Imogetcha 10
41 The Jaybrones 10
42 Blue Ridge Engineering 10
43 JH Racing Team 10
44 Team Lotus 9
45 Dude, where's my car?!? 9
46 Racing Drunken 8
47 No more procession racing 8
48 Hurley Motorsports 8
49 Lazy Dog Racing 8
50 Kentucky Fried Racing 6
51 ReLX Racing 6
52 Avalanche Racing 5
53 Sir Bagley's all-stars ! 5
54 Warum nicht 4

aryan
20th October 2008, 10:30
Thanks N. Jones.

With one race to go, Scuderia Guanajuato is pretty much guaranteed to be the champion. But the last podium position is up for grabs, and Mt. Dmavand F1 Racing and DJ F1 Racing are hard at work, trying to clinch to final podium position.

With the same Chassis, Engine and one shared driver (Glock), I can't see that happening though.

N. Jones
20th October 2008, 13:02
The Lollygaggers have an outside chance if BMW find some speed.... otherwise it is definitely between you and DonJippo.

Breeze
21st October 2008, 17:22
Timo Glock will haunt me the entire off season. damn damn and double damn

gloomyDAY
21st October 2008, 17:52
I'm in the lead with 1 more race in Brazil.
Let's not blow it! *knock on wood*

N. Jones
22nd October 2008, 17:55
Timo Glock will haunt me the entire off season. damn damn and double damn

:laugh:

I will lament that I choose the wrong Seb... although I think Vettel was too expensive for me 7 instead of 2 for Bourdais. Now had I chosen Kubica & Vettel (total = 27) instead of Massa & Bourdais (total = 27) I would have scored more points from my drivers:

FM & SB = 87 + 4 = 92
RK & SV = 75 + 30 = 105

Another thirteen points would have moved me up to 15th, even though I am not counting what my bonus points would have been...

Oh well, there is always next year (and there will be one! I just have to hope that andreag , who doesn't frequent here anymore will still help me out)

aryan
24th October 2008, 04:24
Oh well, there is always next year (and there will be one! I just have to hope that andreag , who doesn't frequent here anymore will still help me out)

Don't worry. andreag has done a great job, and I take my hats off to him and you, but he's not the only one here with IT skills, I'm sure we won't let FGP ever die! Even if me and you are the only ones posting :p

N. Jones
24th October 2008, 19:03
It seems that way lately doesn't it? Only you and I posting... although I think people are checking their scores every week. Oh well, things will pick up again next season...

gloomyDAY
3rd November 2008, 04:04
Post results!

aryan
3rd November 2008, 08:27
Waiting... :-)

N. Jones
3rd November 2008, 10:10
Well the site was down and it is 4:00am where I live because my son does not realize that Daylight Savings Time is over! You will have to please wait four hours before I am awake enough to post the results for the GP. After that I will post the overall results and will crown our new champion, podium finishers and then I will round out the top ten.

pino
3rd November 2008, 10:21
Thanks for your great work N.Jones :up: