PDA

View Full Version : Schedule Feedback from Fans on IndyCar.com

ChicagocrewIRL
15th March 2008, 13:08
I used to feel a little inferior whenever I looked at the participation numbers in comparison between the the IRL forum and the CCWS forum here on Motorsport.com. There would always be a huge glaring difference with like a bazillion threads and users on the CCWS side and only a smattering of participation on the IRL side.

Well, it is heartening and encouraging to discover that there are significant numbers of IRL fans who DO participate in the "IRL CYBER COMMUNITY" The feedback forum on schedule suggestions has only been in existence since midnight this morning but already as I write this, there are over 9 pages and 89 individual posts of response to the question of "WHAT'S YOUR IRL DREAM SCHEDULE?" Very very encouraging to see. I always wondered where all the IRL fans were on these forums. Apparently they (we) go to those forums which are (were) friendlier than speedtv.com,motorsportforum.com etc etc used to be (are). Another great forum I enjoy is the open wheel forum on Indystar.com.