PDA

View Full Version : Toilet humour

turves
13th March 2008, 12:39
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1309135,00.html

I like the comments under the story... Police have nothing to go on etc etc.

gadjo_dilo
13th March 2008, 14:02
If she stayed all the time on the loo where were her bf doing his " needs "?
The sink is an alternative but not for the " big trouble ".

Brown, Jon Brow
13th March 2008, 14:07
Why do they need to put up an image of a loo, as we don't know what one looks like :confused:

Drew
13th March 2008, 14:33
Why do they need to put up an image of a loo, as we don't know what one looks like :confused:

Normally when I read the news on the internet and there are no pictures I think, why are there no pictures?

The story is just weird. It baffles me, why would you want to stay with a woman for 2 years who is permanently stuck to the toilet seat?! I've heard of people being dumped for much less :confused:

Azumanga Davo
13th March 2008, 15:35

American news story :p :

But golly gee, you'd think she would have got up once in a while, no?

Koz
14th March 2008, 04:50
Thats one case of bad hemmaroids, I tell ya!
That just seems wrong and f*cuked to me.

How could you sit in the same place for 2 bloody years?
In the toilet of all places...

Just imagine, she didnt bathe, or brush her teeth, she ate and slept and shat and pissed on that toilet seat. She didnt wipe fer ass for two years...
I pity her, more than her I pity her boyfriend to had to cook for that stinking, bacteria infested wicth, and above all I pity the fools who got her out of there. The place must have smelled a methane infused hell hole.

I am shocked.

Rollo
14th March 2008, 05:17
Ewwww.

Eeeewwwwww!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!

This is possibly one of the most cringeworthy stories I have have heard. Usually I'm one for making fun of what's in the news but not even I can find anything remotely... eeeeewww!

leopard
14th March 2008, 06:29
staying all the time at toilet will make hemorrhoid getting worse, she needs fan not toilet. :p

bowler
14th March 2008, 07:04
I hope they had two toilets

leopard
14th March 2008, 07:13
One home two toilets is very standard :)

gadjo_dilo
14th March 2008, 07:41
She didnt wipe fer ass for two years...

But she was "washed" by the water spray of the seat. :laugh:

ShiftingGears
14th March 2008, 08:21
One home two toilets is very standard :)

But the woman was in a trailer park, so its safe to assume that was the only toilet in the trailer.

I can't believe how she did not MOVE off in two years!

gadjo_dilo
14th March 2008, 12:30

In one of our papers the pic is more suggestive:

http://www.ziare.com/_files/Image/news/265/tb_240_264554_0803_femeie_wc_ziare.jpg

:laugh:

MrJan
14th March 2008, 13:26
I find it hard to believe. Can you imagine sitting on the bog for so long that your arse melts into the seat? If I've got a good book or the Motoring News I might spend half an hour of contemplation but any more than that and my bum starts to hurt. 2 YEARS!!!!!!!! :eek:

Azumanga Davo
14th March 2008, 15:12
In one of our papers the pic is more suggestive:

http://www.ziare.com/_files/Image/news/265/tb_240_264554_0803_femeie_wc_ziare.jpg

:laugh:

The Eastern European version of the Sun is it? ;) :D