PDA

View Full Version : Seager Racing

Seager racing
12th March 2008, 23:39
Hi all, the Seager race team have been testing at Brands and Donnington ready for the challenge in 2008!
Updates and photos of the new truck can be found at the Gavin Seager website here.....http://www.gavinseager.com/index.htm

See you all soon, pop along and say hi.....

Seager racing.

JovialJooles
13th March 2008, 11:01
Hey, the new car looks great!

The White Lady
13th March 2008, 15:55
Congratulations to both Gav and Hollie :)

The Pits!
13th March 2008, 20:42
Hi all, the Seager race team have been testing at Brands and Donnington....
Sorry, It's must be the pedant in me, but I get really annoyed when people can't spell the name of the circuit they have just visited :(

The Racing Circuit is at Donington - only one N.

(The villagers at Donnington are getting so tired of vehicles racing through their village they are considering putting up speed-cameras) :)

Tractorboy.
13th March 2008, 22:45
Sorry, It's must be the pedant in me, but I get really annoyed when people can't spell the name of the circuit they have just visited :(

The Racing Circuit is at Donington - only one N.

(The villagers at Donnington are getting so tired of vehicles racing through their village they are considering putting up speed-cameras) :)

You really are a square and you are also boring me and i'm sure everyone else on the forum with constant correcting of people's grammar and spelling.

The Pits!
14th March 2008, 15:55
You really are a square and you are also boring me and i'm sure everyone else on the forum with constant correcting of people's grammar and spelling.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I thought I'd corrected this one in a most amusing manner. :(

Well, it just goes to prove, you can't please all the people all the time :)

Dave17
14th March 2008, 17:04

(yawn)

TeamRogers69
15th March 2008, 15:34
Firstly, congratulations to Gavin and Hollie on your engagement.

Secondly, thanks to Seagar Racing for taking the time to post your team news on this forum and for keeping your website up to date. We know (from personal experience how much time and money these things cost and although I am a joint team owner, first and foremost I am a huge fan of pickup truck racing and I like to hear the updates from the teams.

I think it's a shame that more teams don't add their team news here for the 'real' fans to read and follow (probably, for fear of unproductive comments I expect!).

Finally, if you aren't interested in pickup racing thats fine with me but please let us 'fans' enjoy what we want to enjoy.

End of my '10 pence worth' and heres looking forward to a cracking 2008 season.

Thanks again Gavin, keep up the good work and best of luck for the season ahead!

gavinseager154
15th March 2008, 16:07
thanks dean, cant wait to get going at brands see you there

Nick Brad
15th March 2008, 21:02
Ok Dean, how about when you have some news that you really want to share with everyone, but can't?
I've come to terms with it in the cars, but now I'm having to do it with the Pickups!!!!!

briggs'mechanic
16th March 2008, 19:49
In touch motorsport are all ready for Brands and the new Season Dave is really looking forward to 2008 and so are all of the crew, we are also are giving support to Tony Mumford this season.

racing59
16th March 2008, 22:09
In touch motorsport are all ready for Brands and the new Season Dave is really looking forward to 2008 and so are all of the crew, we are also are giving support to Tony Mumford this season.

I'm sure Tony will be in need of engines as the season goes on :)

If anyone deserves better luck, it's Tony. Last season was a right 'mare!

Nick Brad
21st March 2008, 19:56
We/Tony borrowed an engine from them last year and it flew, I'm hoping that we'll be given an identical engine straight out the box this year, after all, they are built by the same person. :s mokin: