PDA

View Full Version : Wife Leaves Husband Asleep At Cinema

7th March 2008, 19:16
A radio station reported that In Christchurch NZ on Thurs night a man dozed off during the film 'PS I Love You' at a mall cinema. His annoyed wife left him asleep and went off home at the end of the movie. She woke at 3.00am to find he still wasn't home so rang his cellphone. Yes, he was still asleep. The man then tried to leave the mall which set off the alarms bringing the police :o . Of course TV news people are trying find the couple but they've probably left town for a few days I should think.

RichardM
7th March 2008, 20:35
Don't tell my wife about that. She might try it! :)

J4MIE
7th March 2008, 21:24
Ha, I bet the bloke was really enjoying himself too :p :

veeten
7th March 2008, 22:41
this is what happens when you take guys to boring 'chick flicks'. :s nore:

now, "No Country for Old Men", can't sleep on that. Too much action going on. We're happy :D ... and awake. ;)

maxu05
8th March 2008, 00:12
I agree with veeten, don't expect a man to stay awake during a girley movie :D
My wife couldn't drag me to such a movie.

Azumanga Davo
8th March 2008, 10:04
Hehe, he must have had himself a coronary when he found out the post-apocolyptiic situation he must have thought he was in. :D

Would've been bloody dark too, which I wouldn't have liked one bit...

tsarcasm
9th March 2008, 07:26
Hehe, he must have had himself a coronary when he found out the post-apocolyptiic situation he must have thought he was in. :D

hehe, oh dear that poor man is in trouble....

Azumanga Davo
9th March 2008, 13:21
I suppose he should be lucky he didn't go see something like Legally Blonde or similar hey? Would have been Rip van Winkle all over again... :D

Mark
10th March 2008, 07:58
If it was America he would be suing the cinema staff for not waking him.

Azumanga Davo
10th March 2008, 08:58
Or not leaving him a night light... :D

Mark
10th March 2008, 09:02
Reminds me of last year in Whitby an old lady got locked in the public loos overnight after the attendant failed to check to see if there was anybody in there at 7pm.

Rudy Tamasz
10th March 2008, 09:48

One student got drunk and dozed off at a party in the dorm and since there was no spare bed his buddies put him on the table. He woke up in the dark and was terrified to find himself in the middle of nowhere on a small piece of hard surface with abyss around him. :)

Azumanga Davo
10th March 2008, 11:51
A scary thing to think about when in Belarus, is it? :D

dime3
11th March 2008, 13:59
A radio station reported that In Christchurch NZ on Thurs night a man dozed off during the film 'PS I Love You' at a mall cinema. His annoyed wife left him asleep and went off home at the end of the movie. She woke at 3.00am to find he still wasn't home so rang his cellphone. Yes, he was still asleep. The man then tried to leave the mall which set off the alarms bringing the police :o . Of course TV news people are trying find the couple but they've probably left town for a few days I should think.
:D :D :D
I'd say the police had a laugh at this one!

dime3
11th March 2008, 14:02
One student got drunk and dozed off at a party in the dorm and since there was no spare bed his buddies put him on the table. He woke up in the dark and was terrified to find himself in the middle of nowhere on a small piece of hard surface with abyss around him. :) Not the worst thing to happen to a guy who dozed off drunk in a dorm! He should have been thankful to still have his eyebrows! :D

Azumanga Davo
11th March 2008, 15:27
Not the worst thing to happen to a guy who dozed off drunk in a dorm! He should have been thankful to still have his eyebrows! :D

Or, on thinking about it, still having the majority of his dignity.

Rudy Tamasz
12th March 2008, 07:41
I have truly remarkable stories about people losing their dignity in the dorm when drunk, all by themselves, :D but that's another story.

Azumanga Davo
13th March 2008, 02:41
Sounds like an excellent thread coming soon... :p :

PuddleJumper
17th March 2008, 21:44
One student got drunk and dozed off at a party in the dorm and since there was no spare bed his buddies put him on the table. He woke up in the dark and was terrified to find himself in the middle of nowhere on a small piece of hard surface with abyss around him. :)
:laugh: The mental image that creates is brilliant.

Jag_Warrior
21st March 2008, 02:24
If it was America he would be suing the cinema staff for not waking him.

I knew as soon as I read the thread title that this guy wasn't an American. A married American guy would have seized the opportunity... and never been heard from again.

I hear that a fellow can cross into Mexico almost as fast as people can cross out of Mexico. :dozey: