PDA

View Full Version : Save Bracksy

Roby44
5th March 2008, 07:50
Sign the petition to save Bracksy

http://www.savebracksy-petition.clubezy.com/

maxu05
5th March 2008, 10:54
I can't believe they have sacked Bracksy, he is the only one on motogp.com that made any sense. Why don't they get rid of that other dopey twit that cuts Bracksy off in the middle of interviews. I have signed the petition. Bring back Bracksy.

mx311
9th March 2008, 06:17
Sign the petition to save Bracksy
Why? It's too late, he quit government last year, what's his face is in charge of Victoria now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, Save Mark Bracks? Nah, I never liked the bloke anyway, better off without him imo. :)

Roby44
10th March 2008, 02:50
Ok so who is this George character who took Bracksy's job?? :mad:

Did you listen to him last night / this morning?? Good God I could do that!! :rolleyes:

tha_jackal
10th March 2008, 05:31
Yer, now we have to listen to three poms prattle on with their 'Bradley Smith' this and 'Danny Webb' that and 'James Toseland' the other.. :p :

Roby44
10th March 2008, 09:51
Yer, now we have to listen to three poms prattle on with their 'Bradley Smith' this and 'Danny Webb' that and 'James Toseland' the other.. :p :

As if they didn't rave on about the pommy riders before!! I thought Bradley Smith was the only rider inthe 125 race for awhile..

NinjaMaster
10th March 2008, 10:32
Why? It's too late, he quit government last year, what's his face is in charge of Victoria now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish too, although he did jetset around enough to be a MotoGP roving reporter. :rolleyes:

I didn't see the 125's to hear the commentary but I certainly missed the pitlane interviews after the MotoGP race. Hopefully they get someone good to replace him if they don't get Bracksy back. He seemed to get on well with the riders, hence he was the only journo to be invited to Hopkins wedding.

maxu05
10th March 2008, 11:31
I must agree with Roby on this one. Bracksy seemed to be able to approach all of the riders and chat with them on the grid with little fuss. I thought his comments during the race were ok, in fact, many times he had to point out what was happening in the race to that other moron in the commentry box,(can't remember his name, but has to be motogp's answer to Murry Walker).

NinjaMaster
10th March 2008, 13:31
I hope that's not some hate vibes towards Nick Harris there 'cause I won't have that! :o He's got nothing but love for all riders on the grid, sometimes that just blinds him from seeing what's going on during the race. :) Jonathon Greenwood on the other hand... :mad:

maxu05
10th March 2008, 13:46
Not sure of the commentators name, but, he is very Murry Walkerish in his commentry, but, we need characters to liven things up I suppose. As idiotic, as Murry Walkers comments were, it is not the same without him. I think it is the same here, it would not be the same without having a chuckle over a stupid or over obvious comment :D