PDA

View Full Version : 3000

MrJan
4th March 2008, 20:42
A paltry milestone compared to some of you but I never expected to get this many posts when I joined as Miguel Sanchez back in May 2005 while bored out of my skull doing work experience.

Right, pointless milestone post over with you can go back to reading the more important stuff, not sure where that's be though.

Mp3 Astra
4th March 2008, 22:48
A paltry milestone compared to some of you but I never expected to get this many posts when I joined as Miguel Sanchez back in May 2005 while bored out of my skull doing work experience.

Right, pointless milestone post over with you can go back to reading the more important stuff, not sure where that's be though.

3000 posts, plus about 25, 000 in the Last Word thread. I would congratulate you - but I only accept you as Miguel Sanchez, not Jan Yeo, so...

pino
5th March 2008, 06:44
Congrats mate :up: but what took you so long to reach that, I did it in 6 months time :p : :s

MrJan
5th March 2008, 08:41
3000 posts, plus about 25, 000 in the Last Word thread. I would congratulate you - but I only accept you as Miguel Sanchez, not Jan Yeo, so...

Indeed, if word games threads counted I'd have racked up 3000 a long time ago.

Congrats mate :up: but what took you so long to reach that, I did it in 6 months time :p : :s

I was a student and spent more time drunk, sleeping and watching daytime TV than on the forum :D

leopard
6th March 2008, 02:30
You reached the number faster than me. I can't figure out what should I post more if have to be more than I've posted. I only know chinese culture that said 'talk doesn't cook rice' :)