PDA

View Full Version : PT and Forsythe to Indy petition

FormulaOpenWheel
3rd March 2008, 06:52
If you feel as I do that PT deserves another shot at Indy and Forsythe needs to reconsider the decision to sit out the season please sign the petition and pass it along!

http://www.petitiononline.com/PTIndy08/petition.html

BobGarage
3rd March 2008, 07:23
online petitions never work!

electron
3rd March 2008, 07:41
find a sponsor that pays the bill and they race wherever you want them to...

find a few signers and ... nothing will happen.
sorry

Cart750hp
3rd March 2008, 07:44
find a sponsor that pays the bill and they race wherever you want them to...

find a few signers and ... nothing will happen.
sorry

Exactly. Bring a boat load of cash for Tracy and Forsythe will be there. Without the power of money, a waste of paper and people's time.

garyshell
3rd March 2008, 16:47
Exactly. Bring a boat load of cash for Tracy and Forsythe will be there. Without the power of money, a waste of paper and people's time.

Yes the petition is like pissin' in the wind. However on the off chance that Gerry MIGHT see it, I signed so that I could ask why last year's sponsor wasn't willing to sponsor PT in the IRL. :eek:

Gary

bblocker68
3rd March 2008, 16:55
I'll sign it. You should send it to Monster Energy Drink too.

nigelred5
3rd March 2008, 17:29
I suspect GF's decisions to turn down the IRL equipment offer and cease operations of the Champcar team go a lot further than simply sponsorship. Let's see PT play around in Atlantics for kicks. That would be like the F1 guys showing up at the kart tracks in the off season to stay sharp. a hall of a lot of fun to watch, that's for sure.

JasonD
3rd March 2008, 18:30
If GF didnt give a rats a$$ about the 50 employees he let go with his decission what makes you think he'll give a damn about an online petition.

!!WALDO!!
3rd March 2008, 20:22
If GF didnt give a rats a$$ about the 50 employees he let go with his decission what makes you think he'll give a damn about an online petition.

Post of the day.

FormulaOpenWheel
8th March 2008, 02:11
Three reasons to sign;

Ensures the blame for PT being locked out of the racetrack and 50 shop employees going home is laid squarely where it belongs.

Sends a message to PT that his fans are with him.

No less a waste of time than message board posting on open wheel business topics you have no control over.