PDA

View Full Version : ccf gone??

Chris R
29th February 2008, 14:45
I always enjoyed reading the "ccf" forum as an interesting place for the latest conspiracy theory, off the wall rumor, and just plain old fashioned blind loyalty.... Anyway, I tried to take a look today and it appears to be gone - anybody know what is up??

BobGarage
29th February 2008, 14:53
working for me.

however since last Fridays announcement some of the threads over there have turned plain pathertic. See "i am TRAITOR!" as a perfect example of this.

Ruben Barrios
29th February 2008, 14:59
They promised to stay around for quite a while... But GF did too... and they are in love with GF and PG right now... so maybe they are doind just what their heros have done... I believe they will re-surface... the owners are not a reflection of the mob mentality going on right now!

Pat Wiatrowski
29th February 2008, 15:02
I am unable to get in either. I hope they reappear as they were the best CC website around even if some members got carried away once in a while.

BobGarage
29th February 2008, 15:06
well it certainly hasn't been shut down. i am on there now, along with 101 other users acording to their forum stats.

Ruben Barrios
29th February 2008, 15:13
maybe new domain...

Chris R
29th February 2008, 15:15
my old link to "champcarfanatics.com" keeps sending me to register.com... I tried "crapwagon.com" and I get the RIP screen... How do you get into the ccf forum??

BobGarage
29th February 2008, 15:16
champcarfantics.com url is working fine for me.

of you click the grave you get to the forum ;)

Chris R
29th February 2008, 15:17
interesting - the grave also sends me to the register.com site... are you logging in from the UK??

BobGarage
29th February 2008, 15:18
yep i'm in the UK