PDA

View Full Version : No PT = No Indycar 4 me

Osiris333
29th February 2008, 00:27
With today's news that FCR is folding, I just realized that my bottom line has been reached. I was willing to give the new Indycar a chance. I was willing to put up with their ugly, slow cars and their crappy engines, their silly races in places like Iowa and Richmond and Sparta, Kentucky. I was willing to hold on for the next two years to see if TG came up with a new car and engine formula and a schedule that turned me on to the point I could still watch. I was willing to put up with Danica and Wheldon and Kannan, all mediocre talents that would never be competitive in Champ Car.

I was even willing to put up with hearing about the "Indy Racing League." (I'm sorry, but that is the dumbest name ever, and it's synonymous in my mind with dumbed down, lowest common denominator "NASCAR with wings" oval racing.)

But not without PT :vader: .

PT :vader: is the only thing that kept me watching CC the last few years, the only guy with a big personality and the talent to back it up. My man-crush on PT :vader: knows no bounds. His comeback at Road America in '01 (or was it '02?), when he passed 25 cars to win the race, is one of the greatest drives I've ever seen. His wheel to wheel battle with Nigel Mansell at Loudon is the greatest oval track race I've ever seen. His performance at Vegas, passing like 12 cars in six laps without PTP, was a sight to behold.

I know I'm jumping the gun here, because TG isn't dumb enough to let his series lose PT :vader: ... is he?

I hope not, because without PT :vader: , I'll go back to watching F-1, and I will have attended my last LBGP.

Let's hope it doesn't happen. Indycar needs all the world class drivers it can get.

-Helix-
29th February 2008, 00:41
TG isn't dumb enough?

What does TG have to do with this again exactly? It's not like it's his fault if nobody wants to sign PT to a ride.

But if you're only watching because of one guy anyway then maybe you shouldn't be watching in the first place.

I hate how all these people call themselves "fans" when their entire fandom depends on one person.

"I'm only watching for (so and so)"

"I'm not watching because of (so and so)"

Pathetic. I'll be watching because it's AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING. And I'm an AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING FAN. If you don't like the sport for the actual sport, get lost. It's like all the fat redneck women that watch NASCAR solely for Junior. :rolleyes:

Redracer
29th February 2008, 00:57
TG isn't dumb enough?

What does TG have to do with this again exactly? It's not like it's his fault if nobody wants to sign PT to a ride.

But if you're only watching because of one guy anyway then maybe you shouldn't be watching in the first place.

I hate how all these people call themselves "fans" when their entire fandom depends on one person.

Pathetic. I'll be watching because it's AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING. And I'm an AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING FAN. If you don't like the sport for the actual sport, get lost. It's like all the fat redneck women that watch NASCAR solely for Junior. :rolleyes:

I heard the first one about 13 years ago...

PTCrash3
29th February 2008, 01:03

Try applying that logic to golf and Tiger Woods.

Pathetic. I'll be watching because it's AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING. And I'm an AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING FAN. If you don't like the sport for the actual sport, get lost. :rolleyes:

Boy are you dumb. Try this analogy: If you could watch the NBA or the local high school for the same money, what would you watch?

Or this one: Would you rather watch the NFL or the CFL? The NHL or the ECHL? MLB or the Toledo Mud Hens?

Just because you are an AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING FAN doesn't mean that all series, cars, etc., are the same for interest, entertainment, excitement, or enjoyment.

So why not give the guy a break? It's a free country, and he can decide what he wants to watch without beingt a "bad fan", or whatever your point was.

db :vader:

PTCrash3
29th February 2008, 01:07
TG isn't dumb enough?

Actually, let me try this again.

Would you rather watch PT :vader: or Ed Carpenter?

PT :vader: or AJ Foyt IV?

PT :vader: or Ryan Briscoe? or Jan Heylen? or Simon Pagenaud? or Alex Tagliani? Or Oriol Servia? Or... [fill in the blank]

Redracer
29th February 2008, 01:13
No PT= no peace

CHAMPMOM
29th February 2008, 01:38
I think that any team would be lucky to have PT as their driver and they KNOW it.

Don't worry, someone will pick him up.

I know it.

PT is my favorite too!

SoCalPVguy
29th February 2008, 01:46
I think that anyone that says "If XXXX isn't a part of Indycar, the I am not watching" has a very small minded attitude.

Example for you stick and ball team fans, do you stop rooting for your team just because your favorite player got traded or retired ? No.

I'm a big fan of college football as with increased under-classman pro eligibility, I am used to have my ENTIRE TEAM ROSTER turning over every 3- or less years. Even when my favorite player turns pro, I don't follw him any more because I am not an NFL fan, period. This is why the USC Trojans do not have their names on the backs of uniforms, because we root for the "Trojans" as a whole, not single individuals.

Do not give up on open wheel racing just because a once-great, but sadly (by the results) now over-the-hill driver is not involved. PT would probably have retired within 2 years anyway.

FormerFF
29th February 2008, 01:53
I sure hope somebody finds a place for PT. I'm not going to say that if PT's not in a car that I won't watch any of the races, but it does make me less likely to stay interested.

Skid Marx
29th February 2008, 02:08
I think that anyone that says "If XXXX isn't a part of Indycar, the I am not watching" has a very small minded attitude.

Example for you stick and ball team fans, do you stop rooting for your team just because your favorite player got traded or retired ? No.

I'm a big fan of college football as with increased under-classman pro eligibility, I am used to have my ENTIRE TEAM ROSTER turning over every 3- or less years. Even when my favorite player turns pro, I don't follw him any more because I am not an NFL fan, period. This is why the USC Trojans do not have their names on the backs of uniforms, because we root for the "Trojans" as a whole, not single individuals.

Do not give up on open wheel racing just because a once-great, but sadly (by the results) now over-the-hill driver is not involved. PT would probably have retired within 2 years anyway.

Not really a fair analogy, to my mind. Since a "team" is usually no more than two drivers (unlike a major league baseball or football team ,which has dozens of players), a more equitable analogy would be to say, would you still watch MLB (or NFL, NBA, etc.), if your favorite team folded? And indeed that is the case here, the entire Forsythe team has folded. For me, if the St. Louis Cardinals ceased to be, no, I wouldn't have enough interest anymore to keep watching MLB. Criticize it if you like, but that doesn't make it any less valid a point-of-view.

Rogelio
29th February 2008, 02:13
I am a huge PT fan and have been since he "won" the Indy 500 in 2002. I am excited about the merger, yet still have many reservations. PT will probably get a ride but will it be with a decent team. As a fan of CART/CCWS for almost 20 years, I am going to hang in there in see what the series brings. If I am not rooting for PT this year, then it will definitely be for anyone of "our" CC guys.

Perhaps, PT has lost his touch on road/street course, but I am sure he will be ready to battle on the ovals. I look at the pictures of the DPO1 and then see the pics of the IRL, and honestly, the IRL cars are ugly.

Oh well, PT will get a ride and hopefully a good ride. If not, I will just watch a little more F1 this year, and root for Seabass, even though I never liked him in CC.

champcarray
29th February 2008, 02:20
I can sympathize -- I used to follow F1, but after Lotus folded and Senna died, I simply lost interest. I was more than happy to follow only CART. I'm aware of F1, but still haven't picked it back up after all these years.

DBell
29th February 2008, 02:28
I think that a lot of CC fans are trying to find their own reasons or hope for staying with OW and not walking away. Perhaps Osiris333 post was an emotional one over the disappointment of todays news or that PT really was his sole reason for staying interested.

For me it's the future. Hope that the IRL will evolve into something I can get really excited about. The next 2 years are going to be a challenge for me, based on what I saw when I watched some IRL races last year. But I'm hopeful for the future as I've been a fan for many years and hate the thought of having no AOW in my life.

Hopefully most other CC fans will find a way to hang in and see what the future brings. Without the CC fans, very little will have been gained from this merger for the IRL. Some extra teams, but the same fan base that isn't much or any bigger than CC's was.

garyshell
29th February 2008, 02:47
TG isn't dumb enough?

Who died and made you the arbiter of what makes someone a "true fan". Especially after a grand total of 78 messages here?

Believe it or not the IRL understands that fans of the series are fans of the people in the series. They build much of their PR campaign around that fact. (Too bad the ChampCar folks never seemed to pick up on that, the CART folks sure did.) Every sport is about the players and the well publicized sports feature the players. So it would come as no surprise that some folks would react this way to this news.

Having said that, I do think that PT will land a decent ride.

Gary

Osiris333
29th February 2008, 03:02
TG isn't dumb enough?

Gee, and I thought you'd be watching because you are not discerning in any way...

Dennis H.
29th February 2008, 03:20
rumor is that Panther is already trying to talk to him.

Rogelio
29th February 2008, 03:28
How about the irony for poor PT, my favorite driver. PT is the last remaining driver of the old CART series (anyone else ?) whose career and many others was hampered by the split with the IRL. He stuck with CART and remained a staunch supporter of it. Then with the bankruptcy, PT still promoted and supported the new Champ Car. He gave Champ Car something to be proud of because of his staunch support.

Now, here we sit in 2008, and PT does not have a ride. Of course, as I said earlier, he will get a ride. But, the irony of all is pretty amazing. PT even with all his distaste for TG/IRL wants to be part of the merger and for the time being he is without a ride.

Not to mention, if memory serves me right, I believe the IRL was talking to him about a possible ride until Forsythe "convinced" him to continue with Forsythe/Petit Racing. Whether, PT had anything of substatnce in that possible IRL ride or not, I am sure he wishes he would have taken it; rather than having wasted thes last few months with Forsythe.

jimispeed
29th February 2008, 08:07
Personally, I think that PT and Robert Doornbos would be a great fit.. Robert could learn alot about ovals from PT, and I love the confidence that Robert carries himself with.

I think they would compliment each other!!

F1boat
29th February 2008, 08:57
I hope that A/G/R gots PT. I am 99% sure that PT will be racing.

jwhite9185
29th February 2008, 11:36
Personally, I think that PT and Robert Doornbos would be a great fit.. Robert could learn alot about ovals from PT, and I love the confidence that Robert carries himself with.

That sounds good! Maybe he could fit in at Minardi - as i dont think Clarke will be back there this season.

I hope that A/G/R gots PT. I am 99% sure that PT will be racing.

Andretti has said that the team is on the lookout for "20 year olds not 40 year olds". So i doubt we will be seeing him at AGR.

bblocker68
29th February 2008, 17:24

I agree with you 100% Jimi. I'd also like to see him at Penske or NHL since he has made those places "home" in the past.

bblocker68
29th February 2008, 17:53

I agree with you 100% Jimi. I'd also like to see him at Penske or NHL since he has made those places "home" in the past. I'm confident that he'll get a ride.

Brad Dill
29th February 2008, 19:09
The biggest problem I see with PT getting a ride is money and the ride he thinks is acceptable.

According to the Indianapolis Star PT has already rejected Vision racing (because they have yet to win a race) and wants Tony to talk with Roger and Chip. Andretti has already said that they aren't interested. They want younger drivers.

I don't see Roger adding a third car for Paul. I could see Chip doing it, but not at Paul's asking price $1 million/year.

!!WALDO!!
29th February 2008, 19:11
The biggest problem I see with PT getting a ride is money and the ride he thinks is acceptable.

According to the Indianapolis Star PT has already rejected Vision racing (because they have yet to win a race) and wants Tony to talk with Roger and Chip. Andretti has already said that they aren't interested. They want younger drivers.

I don't see Roger adding a third car for Paul. I could see Chip doing it, but not at Paul's asking price $1 million/year.

I believe you are right. He also will demand a high price and that does not bode well for a third seat.

bblocker68
29th February 2008, 19:17
Why wouldn't Penske be interested in PT? Hell, he and Carl Hogan fielded a car for an aging Emmo and held on to Al Jr. for a year longer than they should have.

!!WALDO!!
29th February 2008, 19:29
Why wouldn't Penske be interested in PT? Hell, he and Carl Hogan fielded a car for an aging Emmo and held on to Al Jr. for a year longer than they should have.

He has to pay Helio but not Ryan. 1996 is different than today with an economy tanking.

Different time different era.

bravefish
29th February 2008, 19:56
Yeh right - you'll end up watching it. If your a genuine open wheel motorsport fan theres no way you wont. Go buy a box of tissues, sit your sad bum down, and enjoy what will be an excellent season of top racing.

PTCrash3
29th February 2008, 20:24
Not really a fair analogy, to my mind. Since a "team" is usually no more than two drivers (unlike a major league baseball or football team ,which has dozens of players), a more equitable analogy would be to say, would you still watch MLB (or NFL, NBA, etc.), if your favorite team folded? And indeed that is the case here, the entire Forsythe team has folded. For me, if the St. Louis Cardinals ceased to be, no, I wouldn't have enough interest anymore to keep watching MLB. Criticize it if you like, but that doesn't make it any less valid a point-of-view.

That's the point exactly. I live in Seattle and we're in danger of losing the Sonics. Think I'm gonna watch the NBA if they leave? Fat chance.

No PT :vader: , no peace.

-Helix-
29th February 2008, 20:44
That's the point exactly. I live in Seattle and we're in danger of losing the Sonics. Think I'm gonna watch the NBA if they leave? Fat chance.

Well I'm a huge hockey/NHL fan and would no doubt continue to watch my favorite sport even if my local team left town.

If you would stop watching the NBA because your team leaves then you're obviously just a fan of the team and not basketball. So why do you even watch basketball in the first place?

Some people's logic confuses me to no end...

-Helix-
29th February 2008, 20:53
Who died and made you the arbiter of what makes someone a "true fan". Especially after a grand total of 78 messages here?

Believe it or not the IRL understands that fans of the series are fans of the people in the series. They build much of their PR campaign around that fact. (Too bad the ChampCar folks never seemed to pick up on that, the CART folks sure did.) Every sport is about the players and the well publicized sports feature the players. So it would come as no surprise that some folks would react this way to this news.

Having said that, I do think that PT will land a decent ride.

Gary

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize post counts were the world's intelligence measurement. Obviously because I don't spend 24 hours a day on this board I can't have opinions or call someone out on completely idiotic logic. :o

If you want to watch racing just because of one guy who happens to be in one of the cars then fine, be my guest. However, I believe most of us became attached to the sport because of the actual SPORT then later gained followings to certain drivers. My favorite drivers that I grew up watching don't race anymore. But did I leave American Open Wheel Racing when they left? No. Because I like the RACING not just some personalities.

-Helix-
29th February 2008, 20:58
Try applying that logic to golf and Tiger Woods.

If you like golf you'd watch no matter what. Tiger or no Tiger. I don't see your point.

But maybe I just don't know enough about golf as I don't watch it because I don't like it. Nor would I watch it even if a personality I liked played it. Because that's stupid.

That's like watching crappy horrible movies just because an actor you like is in it. Waste your money if you want.

Boy are you dumb. Try this analogy: If you could watch the NBA or the local high school for the same money, what would you watch?

Or this one: Would you rather watch the NFL or the CFL? The NHL or the ECHL? MLB or the Toledo Mud Hens?

Just because you are an AMERICAN OPEN WHEEL RACING FAN doesn't mean that all series, cars, etc., are the same for interest, entertainment, excitement, or enjoyment.

So why not give the guy a break? It's a free country, and he can decide what he wants to watch without beingt a "bad fan", or whatever your point was.

Don't understand any of those analogies either. Are you saying Indycar without PT is a subpar product? Perhaps slightly but it's still American Open Wheel Racing and any effect PT's absence has on the sport is not big enough for me to stop watching. And it's sad that it would be big enough for ANYONE to stop watching. That's my point. If you're not a fan of the sport, get lost.

garyshell
29th February 2008, 21:04
Well I'm a huge hockey/NHL fan and would no doubt continue to watch my favorite sport even if my local team left town.

If you would stop watching the NBA because your team leaves then you're obviously just a fan of the team and not basketball. So why do you even watch basketball in the first place?

And that confusion give YOU the right to tell them they are wrong???

Gary

garyshell
29th February 2008, 21:10
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize post counts were the world's intelligence measurement. Obviously because I don't spend 24 hours a day on this board I can't have opinions or call someone out on completely idiotic logic. :o

Yes you can have opinions, but it does NOT give you the right to tell folks their reason for watching a series is wrong. What gives you the right to tell people to get lost because they don't watch for the same reasons you do? This is PRECISELY what you did. It is why I asked who died and made you the arbiter of who is or is not a fan? You can have whatever opinion you want, but that doesn't give you the right tell other people they are not fans just because they have different criteria than you.

Gary

bblocker68
29th February 2008, 21:11
Wow, it's getting heavy in here. Rights are policed by the moderators, not the posters. It's a forum, you can say what you want as long as you are within the rules. Taking anything personally in here is silly,IMO. If your forum personna is that important to you, you need to go outside more often :)

I wonder what the entire country of Italy would do if Ferrari bowed out of F1? I know I'd stop watching. It looks like PT gets that type of loyalty to a certain degree. It does not make them less of a IndyCar fan or racing fan for that matter. It means they just very passionat about a certain driver.

I can't blame anyone who feels that way.

garyshell
29th February 2008, 21:12
That's my point. If you're not a fan of the sport, get lost.

And my point is if you don't understand that most of us here allow other folks to have different opinions, maybe it is YOU who should find another home.

Gary

garyshell
29th February 2008, 21:14
Wow, it's getting heavy in here.

Only from one tiny little corner. :rolleyes:

BTW, I liked your original adjective more. It described the situation a lot better. <big ol' grin>

Gary

bblocker68
29th February 2008, 21:23
LMAO, you saw that :)

Okay then.............."PISSY".

Osiris333
29th February 2008, 21:24
I love the sport, just not packs of high downforce\low horsepower crapwagons running around in circles all day. I'll give it a chance with the hope that the formula gets changed to something interesting for 2010, but not if the most exciting driver :vader: in the sport isn't running.

PTCrash3
1st March 2008, 00:56

Um, okay... if the commissioner of the sport you loved was undermining your team and helping a robber-baron owner move your team to Poughkeepsie, you'd still watch the game and buy the products? You are what PT Barnum called "a sucker", right?

And MY logic confuses YOU...

PTCrash3
1st March 2008, 01:05
If you like golf you'd watch no matter what. Tiger or no Tiger. I don't see your point.

But maybe I just don't know enough about golf as I don't watch it because I don't like it. Nor would I watch it even if a personality I liked played it. Because that's stupid.

That's like watching crappy horrible movies just because an actor you like is in it. Waste your money if you want.

Don't understand any of those analogies either. Are you saying Indycar without PT is a subpar product? Perhaps slightly but it's still American Open Wheel Racing and any effect PT's absence has on the sport is not big enough for me to stop watching. And it's sad that it would be big enough for ANYONE to stop watching. That's my point. If you're not a fan of the sport, get lost.

I am a fan of the sport, but I'm not a blind stupid fan who will still show up to watch the sport no matter what. My spending time and money on a sporting event is conditional on the said event (be it golf or racing or basketball) actually providing entertainment value.

Now, see if you can follow me here helix... Golf is pretty dull, but A LOT MORE PEOPLE WATCH IT WHEN TIGER WOODS PLAYS.

Basketball can be an amazing sport, but IF THE LEAGUE HELPS SOME PODUNK STEAL THE TEAM I'VE SUPPORTED FOR 41 YEARS that sport will no longer get my support.

Now here's the big finish; NO PT :vader: in the IRLWSCCF1WHATEVERSERIES MEANS IT HAS MUCH LESS ENTERTAINMENT VALUE TO ME. So no, watching scary Tony Kanaan and Helio (I'm not gay! I'm not!) Castroneves and Danica (Where's my power steering?) Patrick will not provide me with the pleasure or entertainment value that watching PT :vader: does. So I will probably spend my time watching ANOTHER OPEN WHEEL SERIES like F1.

Now do you get it?

!!WALDO!!
1st March 2008, 01:17
And my point is if you don't understand that most of us here allow other folks to have different opinions, maybe it is YOU who should find another home.

Gary

Please remember this: “Everyone is entitled to their opinions but not their version of the facts.”
I use this and it confuses those that believe “opinions” are more valuable than “facts”.
The Japanese would have never attacked Pearl Harbor if we hadn’t nuked Hiroshima.
If “opinions” weigh more than “facts” then how can you disagree with that? If “facts” weigh more than “opinion” one would know December 7th, 1941 comes before August 8th ,1945, thus the above statement has no validity as an “opinion"
So one must be careful about opinions and because of that I do not deal with opinions as facts are better.

SoCalPVguy
1st March 2008, 02:23
Originally Posted by -Helix- http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/aria/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=434637#post434637)

Your logic is valid, and it expains why several million fans in Los Angeles still watch the NFL every week even though LA hasn't had an NFL team in 13 years.

SoCalPVguy
1st March 2008, 02:27
Please remember this: “Everyone is entitled to their opinions but not their version of the facts.” The Japanese would have never ...

You statement bring back to mind the famous quote by the late great football player, jerome brown, who said...

"Did the japanese.... go and sit down with pearl harbor before they bombed him..."

http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/jeromebrown.wav

!!WALDO!!
1st March 2008, 03:57
You statement bring back to mind the famous quote by the late great football player, jerome brown, who said...

"Did the japanese.... go and sit down with pearl harbor before they bombed him..."

http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/jeromebrown.wav

Funny, but is this about "opinions". Which has more weight, opinions or facts?

SoCalPVguy
1st March 2008, 04:04
Funny, but is this about "opinions". Which has more weight, opinions or facts?

Depends if it my opinion or your fact !! *LOL*

!!WALDO!!
1st March 2008, 04:36
Depends if it my opinion or your fact !! *LOL*

Always but a fact should carry the day over opinions. William F Buckley Jr. gave opinions but based on facts from research he did so his opinions like them or not were fact based.

I do the research and then formulate a thought based upon what I researched giving me a fact based piece.

Sometimes I pull it from my photographic memory or from page 654 of my notes on 1968.

I am sorry for having knowledge as most of these sites do not like people that just do not post opinions.

I guess I need to serve ice cream with chocolate on top before I drop the hammer. :dozey:

jimispeed
1st March 2008, 05:22
Always but a fact should carry the day over opinions. William F Buckley Jr. gave opinions but based on facts from research he did so his opinions like them or not were fact based.

I do the research and then formulate a thought based upon what I researched giving me a fact based piece.

Sometimes I pull it from my photographic memory or from page 654 of my notes on 1968.

I am sorry for having knowledge as most of these sites do not like people that just do not post opinions.

I guess I need to serve ice cream with chocolate on top before I drop the hammer. :dozey:

This is the time when Wayne and Garth would stare at you, then stare at each other and say............................................... .......OKAY!!!

DBell
1st March 2008, 05:41
This is the time when Wayne and Garth would stare at you, then stare at each other and say............................................... .......OKAY!!!

LOL!! :D :D :D

SoCalPVguy
1st March 2008, 06:45

http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/crap.wav
And the entire bar yells... Cliff !!!! as Cliff Claven enters... the.most.arrogant.post.of.the.board. http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/nerd.wav

Photographic memory *LOL* 1968 notes *LOL* Having knowledge that others don't *double LOL*
It must be tough to be you, always right but never acknowledged.
This is a message board ! All we have is opinions, disagree if you wish, but quit denigrating others as being stupid as your other posts imply.

here's a couple of more sound bites for you...
http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/blowit.wav
http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/opinion.wav

and finally...
http://www.johnspeedie.com/healy/wacky.wav

BoilerIMS
1st March 2008, 16:11
What the H is this thread about? Get back to racing

Easy Drifter
1st March 2008, 20:23
Maybe PT is out, maybe not. But he will retire sooner or later and would you stop watching a series when he leaves it on his own?
I have come close to 'walking' a couple of times. Gilles was one. You see I knew him well. I have 'lost' more than 20 drivers I 'knew'. Some well. In one case we had been partying earlier in the week. I pulled one driver who died from his car. One of my students died. I raced later in the day after a driver I knew died.
Robert Daly wrote the book "The Cruel Sport" and it is that. Life goes on. Walking away from a series because one driver loses a ride seems pretty small to me.
Sorry, but that is my opinion.

!!WALDO!!
1st March 2008, 23:34
Photographic memory *LOL* 1968 notes *LOL* Having knowledge that others don't *double LOL*
It must be tough to be you, always right but never acknowledged.
This is a message board ! All we have is opinions, disagree if you wish, but quit denigrating others as being stupid as your other posts imply.

Link please to me denigrating others as being stupid as your other posts imply.