PDA

View Full Version : Where's the forum?

Breeze
26th February 2008, 17:10
Gotta laugh at myself. I keep looking for the Champ Car forum until it dawns on me we're all IndyCar now. This'll take a bit of getting used too, but I'm liking it already. :up:

CHAMPMOM
26th February 2008, 17:39
We'll get used to it. However I don't think I can change my name, it's who I am. :) :) :)

ChicagocrewIRL
26th February 2008, 17:50
We'll get used to it. However I don't think I can change my name, it's who I am. :) :) :)

I don't think ANYONE would want you to change your name. You're here to stay and we're all fortunate for that .

garyshell
26th February 2008, 17:53

What??? Why would you want to? I always thought and will continue to think of your name as "champion Mom", note the small "C" so as to not affiliate it with a specific racing series but motherhood instead... <big ol' grin>

Gary

CHAMPMOM
27th February 2008, 20:30
You guys are so sweet XOXO!

The reason why I mentioned change my name, is because I used to be CARTMOM.

I'll tell you what, IF Tony George switches to TURBO's I'll sell my soul and change my name to IRLmom! That's how bad I want Turbo's!! :) :) :)

I can't WAIT for this season to start!

nigelred5
27th February 2008, 20:43
I've got to think that noise is going to become an issue on street courses with the 3.5L NA motors. The series is eventuially going to have to do something about it.

cartpix
27th February 2008, 22:08

Who am I to argue with that?

Jeff