PDA

View Full Version : Time to support the orphan -- Atlantics Deserve Own Forum!!

pits4me
26th February 2008, 02:55
Let's hope Mazda doesn't take this sitting down. Our beloved CCAC will become the premier OW road racing series in USA and Canada. Oval crash damage chased many teams out of twirly style years ago.

w w w . a t l a n t i c s f a n a t i c s . c o m

Cart750hp
26th February 2008, 04:20
Oh boy. Not again.

pvtjoker
26th February 2008, 12:38
LOL! Hey, why not? It would give Sanguin and 'paper' a place to spout their thoughts on AOWR. Speaking of which, what happened to him????

Dr. Krogshöj
26th February 2008, 14:21
Oh boy. Not again.

This cocky answer hardly surprises me but please, explain to me what's your problem with an Atlantic Series fansite. For instance, I would gladly post there.

I think Atlantic will remain just as a great road racing series as it was in the past two years. I thoroughly enjoyed the races since 2006, and I will continue to do so this year under IMSA sanction. It has great little racecars, competent drivers, interesting tracks and the races are ususally fun to watch.

Tell me, what is your problem with that. I will appreciate your answer even if it will be filled with "pleaaasee" and "what are you smoking" remarks, and will be formulated in an impatient and disdainful tone. We're used to it.

Turn-In
26th February 2008, 15:05
It is a GREAT product and fiercely competitive. It should be a real pleasure to watch this season as well.