PDA

View Full Version : Max[imind] Biaggi

leopard
25th February 2008, 02:43
We had Bayliss and Nieto the respective winner for race 1 and 2 for the first round of Qatar. Without irrespective of the winners, I'd rather say especially the second race was Sterilgada boys party.

In a satellite and brand new team, Biaggi who was on both podiums rode more than my expectation. Two red lines I read from the race once Haga arise a hand up as if telling that Max performed improper overtaking. It's race, you can't be there if you don't want others overtaking you. Raising a hand would obviously disturb his balance and prompt him to the accident.

Second, on the season he was battling the first podium with Bayliss. Bayliss turned his head back once he overtook Biaggi, as if taunting him that he is only riding for satellite team and should give up the race to factory rider. Why did he not make the same taunt to rider behind on the second race?

He isn't a convict, keep Max[imind] Biaggi ;)

Roby44
25th February 2008, 06:01
I'm sure that Max will be often on the podium this year..

The Phantom
25th February 2008, 07:49
Might need a spoiler warning in the title of this for people who have not had a chance to watch the Qatar round yet...

Max is impetuous, perhaps Troy just wanted to be certain that Max was not going to give him a touch up :D

And Haga was the only one at fault in that race 1 incident.

leopard
25th February 2008, 07:58
Max is impetuous, perhaps Troy just wanted to be certain that Max was not going to give him a touch up :D

I think Max who was afraid of being touched if he tried more defensive, because he rode waay smoother than Troy. :D

leopard
25th February 2008, 08:01
I'm sure that Max will be often on the podium this year..
Probably provided he rode the same Ducati

JETFX...
25th February 2008, 14:43
Plus change his nationality to Australian... Fair dinkum everyone knows the Ducati traction control instructions are printed in Australian slang and the Aussies are the only one who can understand the lingo. Ducati will be obliged to change SBK and Moto GP race colours to Green and Gold as of 09 :eek: