PDA

View Full Version : Forza Motorsport 2 Championship Xbox Live

forza2289
25th February 2008, 01:01
Hi all....

I would like to set up a championship online using Forza Motorsport 2.

At the min i would just see if anyone will be intrested in taking part in this details to follow but any ideas would be great..

Reply back...

Thanks

Forza2289

harvick#1
25th February 2008, 04:22
no :p :

I prefer Toca 3

UKOG~Will
25th February 2008, 20:14
I have the game and love it, so send UKOGwill a friends request maybe we can race sometime.

Any more info on this series, eg. what car class/tracks/dates etc

MrJan
2nd March 2008, 18:37
Probably wouldn.t have the time to do a proper championship but wouldn't mind racing against some people that aren't idiots like the randoms you usually get. My tag is MrJanYeo if anyone cares to add me, although on the rare occasions I play the xBox it's usually COD4, FIFA, NHL or Dirt.

hondaracing22
3rd March 2008, 17:56
Well its open up for discussion i would like to base it on a championship like britcar something like that anyways

My gamertag is bentonk22 and would like to do a proper race sometime

hondaracing22
3rd March 2008, 18:01
my gamertag is bentonk22 up for a proper race anytime...

but for the championship it would be based on the britcar championships or something like that

real circuits and custom cars to a limit of a certain bhp but would consider classes

wb
Thanks Ky

Elvisrally
19th March 2008, 20:55
:s mokin: ... I'm up for that my gamer id is elvisrally feel free to add me or if you
see me online let me know..

Ussually playing Forza or Dirt.

You could add a time and date to this Post when you have a few players willing to play. Start by having a few races and see how competitive it becomes (or addictive). If it is fun You can start to log times on a Thread. And build it up from there...

Elvis

UKOG~Will
20th March 2008, 19:10
Every Sunday morning at the moment myself and some mates are doing some long R1 races. Feel free to come and join along, send me a message so we know who you are, my gamertag is UKOGwill

We're basically just in preparation for a possible regular league event that will be on Sunday mornings, may be as early as 7am or as late as 11am :p

Check out our site, http://www.wrc3f.tk , and there'll be a little more info on the forum soon enough, when we can get a large enough entry list.