PDA

View Full Version : What member of the opposite sex is the most attractive??

Mark in Oshawa
14th January 2007, 06:38
Ok, maybe the Mods will stomp on my head for this one, but with all the talk of your all time favourite car, how about favourite woman/man (I realize some women are out there).

Now I am putting some stipulations on it. The member has to be physically attractive, someone you would think wouldn't bore the hell out ya, and it can be your spouse ( no one would believe you anyhow ) .

Ok, I have always had a thing for Liz Hurley, so I stand by this pick. She cant act, but she aint stupid, and is just ....I don't know...

Charlize Theron would be for me, a nice consolation prize....

oily oaf
14th January 2007, 10:56
(stands at prow of ocean liner holding on to nice bit of crackling)

Yes folks that Kate Winslett gets the steam blasting out of my oily earoles.
She's pretty, bright, totally natural and has a lumpy jumper to die for :vader:

The mere thought of her announcing on the speaking wireless machine that an occluded front is moving in from the Azores bringing force 9 gales to Cromerty, Dogger and Malin Head is enough to make me go bandy.

Oh yes, I'd pour some milk over her Oatabix and no error :D

BaldyMan
14th January 2007, 11:44
Hope you like sharing then Oily.
I used to be quite close to her ............................. like 12 miles when I lived near Reading where she comes from.
I if you won't share then Myleen Klass seems quite pleasant and normal.

Rollo
14th January 2007, 11:58
I always happened to think that Jo O'Meara was a particularly nice lady; especially considering that I must have spent the best part of three hours sitting next to her on a plane once.

I only just found out that she happens to be on the rubbish entitled Celeb Big Brother which either means that the record she put out didn't earm enough or that she wasn't famous enough by herself sans the other 6.

Put it this way, if she's that short of a quid I wouldn't mind paying her to be the receptionist for our company and put her up in the spare room. A couple of months in Sydney is probably nicer than dreary old Romford.

Mark in Oshawa
14th January 2007, 17:47
Kate Winslet is almost right there with Liz and Charlize. I bet she would be fun with Oatabix and cold milk.....

A.F.F.
14th January 2007, 17:54
My wife of course :up:

But now she isn't watching what I write, Michelle Pfeiffer is the goddess along with Charlize Theron.

AndyRAC
14th January 2007, 18:11
Gotta be Scarlett Johansson, though if the rumours are true she needs her eyes testing....

FrankenSchwinn
14th January 2007, 18:26
it's funny because i could write all these names of women i know and no one would know who i'm talking about......

famous people, uh, i guess Scarlett Johansson (dont know rumors), Selma Hayek...... etc. there are so many good looking famous women that i's difficult to make a list.

and about liz hurley, uh, my brother used to work for Hermes and met her there and well, not that good looking in person.

Daniel
14th January 2007, 18:39

But now she isn't watching what I write, Michelle Pfeiffer is the goddess along with Charlize Theron.
Hey J

My brother knows Charlize's family back in South Africa. Would you like me to set you up on a date with her? :p

Brown, Jon Brow
14th January 2007, 19:37
Roxanne Pallett off Emmerdale (plays Jo Stiles) :o

Apparently she likes yonger men:: :s hock:

A.F.F.
14th January 2007, 20:15
Hey J

My brother knows Charlize's family back in South Africa. Would you like me to set you up on a date with her? :p

Thanks but no. I asked my wife and I'm not allowed to go to South Africa on a date with Charlize Theron :(

janneppi
14th January 2007, 20:54
She's a poor sport. ;)
Maybe Charlie can visit you here? :)

FrankenSchwinn
14th January 2007, 21:24
Charlize Theron.

isn't she a bit tall for your taste? (i remember you liking something about shorter women ;) )

A.F.F.
14th January 2007, 21:24
Gotta her :bounce:

A.F.F.
14th January 2007, 21:26
After a very short negotations the result is Charlize cannot come here to visit me :(

jso1985
15th January 2007, 03:30
I really don't know why but I'm obssesed with Ashlee Simpson, she ain't a sugar mamma but she still ranks higher than any other woman to me

Valve Bounce
15th January 2007, 05:07
How about Lara Bingle? Both Brendan Fevola and Michael Clarke think she's a bit of alright.

Erki
15th January 2007, 05:14
What's funny is that Mark posted this thread on Cars, Driving and Transport sub-forum, then it got moved.

And it wasn't the moving part that was funny. :hmph:

And it was the thread that was moving. :hmph:

And it was the forum thread(topic) that was moving. :hmph:

Mark in Oshawa
15th January 2007, 05:56
Erki, I had one too many windows open and screwed up? Hey, it happens right???

As for the reference to Scarlet Johansson needs her eyes tested, it means she is perfect for me!!!

Hawkmoon
15th January 2007, 06:07
Any one of Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Connolly, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Hawkins or Salma Hayek. I'm not fussy. :D

Mark in Oshawa
15th January 2007, 06:40
Hawk, but you do have pretty good taste, if not a taste for brunettes....

oily oaf
15th January 2007, 07:10
Hope you like sharing then Oily.
I used to be quite close to her ............................. like 12 miles when I lived near Reading where she comes from.
I if you won't share then Myleen Klass seems quite pleasant and normal.

Oi Baldy! (insert hurtfull remarks about pots and kettles here........) Get your own woman mate :mad:
As for the other young ladies mentioned above, yeah very nice and all that but waaaaaay to skinny for my taste.
Blimey I'd be scared of breaking 'em :D
I like mine with a bit of meat on 'em
(goes to "favourites" menu and clicks on Lardyarsedlovelies.gov)

Erki
15th January 2007, 07:27
Pretty much any spectacles-wearing redhead... :lips:

Valve Bounce
15th January 2007, 07:57
Any one for Angelina Jolie, ............. :D

ME!

Ian McC
15th January 2007, 08:34

Yes, I like your wife too ;)

CarlMetro
15th January 2007, 10:09
Well seeing as nobody else wants Kylie Minogue or Cammeron Diaz then I guess I'll have to have them both :D

Hawkmoon
15th January 2007, 11:02
Hawk, but you do have pretty good taste, if not a taste for brunettes....

Funny that. My wife's a redhead. :confused: :D

Erki
15th January 2007, 11:16

Let me know if you happen to break up. :devil: :p :

Erki
15th January 2007, 11:18
PS: I'd like to know what is the opposite sex of a stud like me? :confused:

A.F.F.
15th January 2007, 12:48
Yes, I like your wife too ;)

Why you dirty... ;)

Mark in Oshawa
15th January 2007, 23:09

My first wife was one, I was told Redheads were more hot and horny, my ex disproved that! Hope you have better luck with your model!!

Red heads with specs would do something for me, espeically when they drop their hair and take the glasses and the rest of it off!!

millencolin
15th January 2007, 23:28
Scarlett Johansson or Jeniffer Hawkins... both are a bit of alright if you ask me

100%hondafan
16th January 2007, 01:22
Elisha kuthbert from the girl next door

heres a pic of the wife!!!

Mark in Oshawa
16th January 2007, 01:28
Need a cold shower a lot with that woman around....either that or she would never be able to get dressed!!

viper_man
16th January 2007, 01:33
PS: I'd like to know what is the opposite sex of a stud like me? :confused:

In England we often call them 'slags'. Perhaps rightly, perhaps wrongly.

Erki
16th January 2007, 08:19
OK corvette_man.

Another qquestion: do you mean just visual attraction? I am pretty audiovisual, with superior nerve endings and everything, looks only is not enough for me. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/r8dno1/aok/hand/00.gif

Hawkmoon
16th January 2007, 09:53
My first wife was one, I was told Redheads were more hot and horny, my ex disproved that! Hope you have better luck with your model!!

Red heads with specs would do something for me, espeically when they drop their hair and take the glasses and the rest of it off!!

Well, until she got pregnant with our first I'd say she was doing a reasonable job of upholding that myth. Since then, however, things have become much quieter in that particular area. Ofcourse, we have 3 of the little buggers now, so I reckon she's got a pretty good excuse. :D

agwiii
16th January 2007, 22:23
ME!

Another point of agreement.

agwiii
16th January 2007, 22:29
Or my ex.

Drew
17th January 2007, 01:46
Or my ex.

No offence, but are you sure that's a woman?

harsha
17th January 2007, 02:45
kate beckinsale :cheese:

agwiii
17th January 2007, 03:19
No offence, but are you sure that's a woman?

I guess you've never seen a woman before. When you grow up, you may understand the differences between men and women.

Quattroporte
17th January 2007, 03:28
Unfortunately it would go to my ex..... Best looking babe I ever saw.... Too bad she turned out to be a lying hypocritical cow a month ago.... :mad:

Skid Marx
17th January 2007, 04:00
Any one of Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Connolly, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Hawkins or Salma Hayek. I'm not fussy. :D

Good taste, Hawkmoon! Two of my faves, Jennifer Connelly and Kate Beckinsale!

Skid Marx
17th January 2007, 04:02
Unfortunately it would go to my ex..... Best looking babe I ever saw.... Too bad she turned out to be a lying hypocritical cow a month ago.... :mad:

Ha ha, don't they all! Mine turned out to be a lying, thieving, defrauding, hypocritical cow, but that's a lo-o-o-ong story.

Mark in Oshawa
17th January 2007, 06:21
Agwiii....she looked alright to me....would love to see other pics. However, either you are nuts or she is, so which is it??? lmao....

agwiii
17th January 2007, 06:28
Mark, you know that I'm not crazy. It's a bit of bittersweet, and much too long a story for this board. And no, you're not going to see those photos.

FrankenSchwinn
17th January 2007, 12:04
Oi Baldy! (insert hurtfull remarks about pots and kettles here........) Get your own woman mate :mad:
As for the other young ladies mentioned above, yeah very nice and all that but waaaaaay to skinny for my taste.
Blimey I'd be scared of breaking 'em :D
I like mine with a bit of meat on 'em
(goes to "favourites" menu and clicks on Lardyarsedlovelies.gov)

i could understand why, but selma hayek is as curvy as i would go.

but when it comes to "attractive" women, there is nothing like a musician/singer. i mean, i have something for them, i dont know why, i just LOVE a woman who's got some sort of musical talent (that excludes the most of the 'pop' chicks dont it?). for example, i know i am a minority but i think that Esthero is gorgeous ( http://www.nearlycivilized.com/html2/gallery.html ). i even like the girls who form the rap group "Northern State" ( http://www.northernstate.net/ ) and dont get me started about how bad-ass hot the girls from the canadian hard rock group "Kittie" are ( http://www.myspace.com/officialkittie ) and there is even something sexy with Beth Gibbons from Portishead ( http://www.bethgibbons.com/ ). it's not a fetish that i have it's more like an admiration and plus, these types of women have passions that keep them busy, not like shoes, so they are a lot easier to deal with!

viper_man
17th January 2007, 12:05
OK corvette_man.

Another qquestion: do you mean just visual attraction? I am pretty audiovisual, with superior nerve endings and everything, looks only is not enough for me. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/r8dno1/aok/hand/00.gif

Ok Eki, its primarily visual. Audio functions and all other functions in fact are usually ignored in cases like this, I know because I do this.

As for me, there is a lovely glamour model and former adult entertainment 'expert' called Crissy Moran, unfortunately in all of the pictures I have of her someone has stolen her clothes.

Next up its Miss Rachel Stevens http://www.superiorpics.com/hs/rachel_stevens/main1.jpg Then probably Kelly Brook and Mariah Carey.

Oh yeah and then the Mrs

Drew
17th January 2007, 16:20
I guess you've never seen a woman before. When you grow up, you may understand the differences between men and women.

Big tits, yes - masculine face, yes

FrankenSchwinn
17th January 2007, 17:30
Crissy Moran

oh HELL YEAH! :lips: :D

Quattroporte
18th January 2007, 00:07
Ha ha, don't they all! Mine turned out to be a lying, thieving, defrauding, hypocritical cow, but that's a lo-o-o-ong story.

Wow, at least mine wasn't theiving or defrauding! :)

Oh, hottest celeb? Definietly Rihanna. Damn she is hot....

Erki
18th January 2007, 00:10
I just saw Nelly Furtado on TV. I've always found her hot, I still do. :)
And if she sings that she's a man eater and makes it rock hard, how can I possibly decline?? :p :

Quattroporte
18th January 2007, 00:22
She is drop dead gorgeous in the music vid for "promiscuous" especially...

agwiii
18th January 2007, 00:47
Big tits, yes - masculine face, yes

Keep it up and you won't make it through puberty.

speedy king
18th January 2007, 00:49
Louisa Lytton :D Even my age :D

jso1985
18th January 2007, 21:20
I just saw Nelly Furtado on TV. I've always found her hot, I still do. :)
And if she sings that she's a man eater and makes it rock hard, how can I possibly decline?? :p :

:s :s
she looks like one of those expensive prostitutes found arounds this part of the world :s

schmenke
18th January 2007, 21:34
Nelly Furtado?
I can't stand her... :s O.k. she may pretty, but like booble says, she really does look like a skank. And she can't sing for beans :s

luvracin
18th January 2007, 21:40
Agwiii....she looked alright to me....would love to see other pics. However, either you are nuts or she is, so which is it??? lmao....

Looks good to me too Agwiii.

I reckon Drew's being a bit harsh.

MadCat
18th January 2007, 21:42
Louisa Lytton :D

Definitely agree with you! :up: :up: :D

And some of those outfits she wore on that Strictly Come Dancing thing :eek:

luvracin
18th January 2007, 21:45
.....as for me....

Despite the absolute hotties already mentioned, I always had a bit of a thing for (and here's a name only the Aussies may remember) Sale of the Century's Nicky Buckley. :lips:

Mark in Oshawa
28th January 2007, 11:05
Another hottie from Down under, Kylie....although an Aussie lady friend of mine grew up in the same neighbourhood told me Kylie and her sister were kind of skanky....but I would still step up....

walrus81
28th January 2007, 11:46
You know what they say about men who like Kylie.

jso1985
28th January 2007, 21:22
smart men? ;)

Mp3 Astra
28th January 2007, 21:27
Elisha Cuthbert :D
But I'm under 16 so I can't be in this conversation :p :