PDA

View Full Version : Champ Car Website is Out!

SoTex
22nd February 2008, 22:13
Cant get any more official than that. It is as if CCWS never existed. I know that I wont be watching crapwagons this year. I began watching CART when the split happended. Dont care about the IRL or TG. Period.

SoTex
22nd February 2008, 22:18
Correction. Website is back up but no mention of the merger. Unlike the IRL's website which does.

Lousada
22nd February 2008, 22:19
Even worse, CCF is out. I really wanted to read the meltdown there :o

Rogelio
22nd February 2008, 22:41
Like I said in other posts regarding the so-called OFFICIAL site of CCWS, could it be any more ametuerish? I guess in reality the site reflected the inept leadership that we followed like sheep the last four years; the AMIGOS.

Should we expect more? Well, I would assume yes. We hung in there and supported the series through the good and bad times. They treated the fans the way they treated the series; like rubbish!

ESPN makes an announcement regarding our series and the merger, and the official site has nothing to say.

Ruben Barrios
22nd February 2008, 22:44
"Even worse, CCF is out"

traffic overload...

Chaparral66
22nd February 2008, 22:49
I'm sure they must be taking a huge volume of calls about what's happening...

call_me_andrew
22nd February 2008, 22:49
CCF is up and running. There's now a crapwagon.com banner over the name.

The actual crapwagon.com suggests a different reality.

http://www.crapwagon.com/

nigelred5
22nd February 2008, 23:31
CCF is in total meltdown, - F the World mode. It crashed on me about ten minutes ago.

The crapwagon banner has been there since thursday.

Ruben Barrios
22nd February 2008, 23:37
Funny papelito posted his diatribe and turns out he had been sitting on information about this merger for some time, yet he chose to call Robin Miller ans anyone who talked about the merger liars...

Here is a brief

So you're saying Pat has been sitting on this story for weeks but has continued telling us all that all is well in the world of Champ Car and that bigger and better things are in the works and good things are headed our way and that we should keep the faith??? Isn't that just as deceptive as all the rest of the BS that's been going around?

So seriously WHO are we supposed to trust?

I guess mom was right..... never place your faith in "man" as they will always let you down. Better to place that faith in a higher place.

LOL Deceit is contagious...