PDA

View Full Version : New free WRC news service

Livewireshock
19th February 2008, 08:28
Firstly, I am not involved in this venture but since it is free & available to all, I thought I would make it known to WRC fans outside of Australia. If this is deemed as being possibly commercial, I will accept for the thread to be deleted. I intend to not cause any offence. What this will actually be like, I do not know, but any news coverage is better than none.

GPWeek.com is a new online magazine service available every Monday starting on the March the 10th. It will be dedicated to F1GP, MotoGP & WRC.

It is an offshoot of the national motorsport magazine, Australian Motorsport News, which changed to an online basis over a year ago. It is available to view straight online or as a PDF file downloaded to the computer. About 40 or so pages in each edition.

No special software or downloads are needed to watch it & no subscription needed. It is available roughly 9pm every Monday Australian Eastern Standard Time.

http://enews.mnews.com.au will show what the current Australian magazine is like & what the new magazine will look like in principle. Although the coverage here is dominated by Australian V8supercar racing.

grugsticles
19th February 2008, 19:27
Awesome, thanks :)