PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Melbourne have Underbally yet?

Valve Bounce
13th February 2008, 23:20
If so, please let me know when you finish watching your download. Thanks.

NinjaMaster
14th February 2008, 10:31
No, but I'm hanging for it too. Damn courts. :mad:

maxu05
14th February 2008, 10:41
I saw on ninemsn that it won't be on tellie, but I am trying to find out what it's about. Can anyone explain what the show is about, (obviously I don't need a detailed discription), just what the subject of the show is.

ShiftingGears
14th February 2008, 10:49
I saw on ninemsn that it won't be on tellie, but I am trying to find out what it's about. Can anyone explain what the show is about, (obviously I don't need a detailed discription), just what the subject of the show is.

Based on the real events of Melbournes underworld crime figures.

It must only be an issue in Melbourne - it was on Sydney TV last night.

NinjaMaster
14th February 2008, 12:28
Yeah, it's just a Melbourne issue because some of the figures featured in the series are still to be tried. It was banned so as not to contaminate a jury.

maxu05
14th February 2008, 14:34
Well I am downloading it now. It's called 'Underbelly' not Underbally, as in the thread title. Sounds interesting.

Valve Bounce
16th February 2008, 22:53
OK, I downloaded Underbelly, nsv file, and also Winamp; but when I try to play it, all I get is sound - no video. Can anyone help, please.

maxu05
17th February 2008, 02:05
OK, I downloaded Underbelly, nsv file, and also Winamp; but when I try to play it, all I get is sound - no video. Can anyone help, please.

I am downloading it through shareaza, It's an Xvid file and it is only 70% so far, so I don't know if it will be good as yet. I would try to look for a new codec, or, delete it and try to download it in another format. Just a suggestion.

Valve Bounce
24th February 2008, 09:49
Just watched it on my DVD player. I have one of those that play just about all formats.
Great show. For anyone here who might want to find out what it is all about, use the google.com.au searc engine and either search Underbelly or try searching Alphonse Gangitano.

maxu05
24th February 2008, 10:32
I have watched Ep 1 and 2. I have Ep 3 downloading now, (56%). I think it's great. Can't wait to watch Ep 3.

Valve Bounce
25th February 2008, 05:40
I have atched episodes 1, 2 and3. It is really great. It really puts the "Melbourne gangland murders" chronologically into prespective.

When I go to South melbourne Glass to collect the three plates of glass I ordered, I might see if they would on-sell the first 9 episodes that some guys there bought for $40.

Bebee
26th February 2008, 04:36
Haven't been watching but if it's that good, gonna have to catch up!