PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say hi to all those 895 guests reading the forum

A.F.F.
12th February 2008, 21:39
:wave:

Donney
13th February 2008, 08:31
Aren't you the nicest person, Mr AFF?

Let's all say hello to our guests!!!

:wave:

DonJippo
13th February 2008, 09:02
Hello :wave:

MrJan
13th February 2008, 10:02
Boo!! That scared 'em :D

Why don't I get a hello? Seems like you are neglecting existing customers :p : ;)

Woodeye
13th February 2008, 10:20
Why don't I get a hello? Seems like you are neglecting existing customers :p : ;)

I was just about to moan about the same thing... :D

Maybe A.F.F is trying to still get a chance to start his own campaign for the U.S presidental election? :)

... or now coming to think about it, does the forum have a president yet?

maxu05
13th February 2008, 14:32
I was just about to moan about the same thing... :D

Maybe A.F.F is trying to still get a chance to start his own campaign for the U.S presidental election? :)

... or now coming to think about it, does the forum have a president yet?

His name is Mark. Viva el presidente :wave:

maxu05
13th February 2008, 14:50
I would just like to say to all the visitors to the forum, sign up log in and get involved. I would love to see more of you posting. It gets lonely here for some of us when there is no racing, so the more chat, the more interesting it gets. For the UK mob "Come On My son" (Jamie Oliver) and for the US mob, "Get Er Done", (Larry The Cable Guy) and for the Aussies, "Ave A Go Mate". I hope more of you will take the plunge and start posting, we are always interested in what you have to say, no matter how trivial. If you are new to motorsport, ask some questions, as we have many experienced members that are sure to have answers for you. Don't be shy, and enjoy the forums. maxu05

janneppi
13th February 2008, 17:35
Mark is more of a indifferent dictator. :p :

Zico
13th February 2008, 18:45
Hi Guests..

Why dont you register and contribute to the forum? Posts from the old guard can get a bit predictable at times . Would be good to hear the views and debates from some newbies...

Go on.. Go on.. Go on..!

MrJan
13th February 2008, 18:50
On one forum I used to frequent (the one that was this one but left, if that makes sense) had an 'Adopt a Lurker' thread. You had to take someone who had recently visited but never posted and then try to coax them into making their first post. Got about 3 or 4 people out of the woodwork :D

vtrider159
13th February 2008, 19:01
Hello, this is my first post here on these forums after 'lurking' for about a month. I'm a motorsport and racing enthusiast and seem to find this forum the most informative from what I've seen.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I look forward to discussing ALMS, WRC, WSBK and other racing sanctions which get minimal airtime and coverage here in the U.S.

Zico
13th February 2008, 19:10
Hello, this is my first post here on these forums after 'lurking' for about a month. I'm a motorsport and racing enthusiast and seem to find this forum the most informative from what I've seen.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I look forward to discussing ALMS, WRC, WSBK and other racing sanctions which get minimal airtime and coverage here in the U.S.

Result!..

Welcome aboard vtrider...

vtrider159
13th February 2008, 19:33
haha well to be honest, I'm a member of many forums and find it to be most interesting after becomming part of the action and now just viewing it.

On other forums I post on, the guests almost always outnumber the members and that's just too bad considering it only takes 5 minutes to sign up.

Magnus
13th February 2008, 19:37

Brown, Jon Brow
13th February 2008, 20:37
I've been a guest quite often recently, I read the forums under-cover ;)

A.F.F.
13th February 2008, 20:45

:laugh:

1 down, 894 to go.

Welcome vtrider159. Care to tell us from where that nick of yours come ?

FrankenSchwinn
13th February 2008, 20:48
what's 895?

and the VTrider guy said WRC and racing sanction in the same -serious- sentence, he must me a FIA spy!

vtrider159
13th February 2008, 20:54
haha, I worded it wrong I guess. I'm anything but an FIA spy being a MotoGP, WTCC and WRC fan living in the U.S.A. where the only racing we can see in entirety is NASCRAP.

Donney
14th February 2008, 08:27
HI vtrider, welcome to the forums, it's a nice place here.

I love NASCRAP as a description.

Mark
14th February 2008, 17:29
I don't. Putting a series down is not cool. remembrance all those members are not all real people some are google bots some are spam bots!

vtrider159
14th February 2008, 18:34
It was a joke, that's all. I don't mean to put it down, but NASCAR is everywhere here in the states and overshadows most other forms of motorsports in the media.

MrJan
14th February 2008, 20:37
And it's crap ;) :p :

Seriously though I appreciate that NASCAR has a huge number of fans that really like it but it's not my thing. And I can call it crap because I'm almost certain that NASCAR fans would say the same about going to watch Exeter City, to each his own I guess.