PDA

View Full Version : PWRC/JWRC UK tv coverage

markf8691
10th February 2008, 20:22
Does anybody know if there is going to be any tv coverage of each event this year, on the actual wrc website it says that the pwrc will have a 26 min highlight program and the jwrc will have a 26 highlight program. I know last year these highlight programs were shown a week behind(norm sunday) on men and motors but i can not see any coverage listed this year? If its not going to have tv coverage, does anybody know any websites that show coverage of it?

Larry_Japan
11th February 2008, 08:32
Presumably the Dave programme will have highlights of pWRC & jWRC? They've got to fill those weekly shows with something other than The Wilsons...

rwssport
11th February 2008, 08:55
As far as I know the J and PWRCs will be shown on Dave on Sunday nights - guessing this coming Sunday's may well be whichever of the 2 championships took part in Sweden.

markf8691
11th February 2008, 18:48
yea thats what i thought, just thought somebody might know something different.hopefully the whole show will be used as coverage. thought wander what they will do with the jwrc coverage in october as wrc spain is on the week before wrc france and both are jwrc events