Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 186 Times in 150 Posts
    Hamilton is working his butt off in this race. Sainz is such a whiner.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Turned out to be an interesting race. Glad I decided to watch it. Too bad Logan went out. At least it was from racing hard and not his own mistake.

3. Likes: Bagwan (8th May 2024)
    Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Lando gets his win, and well deserved. Though the VSC and SC might have played to his favor he had real pace, and from the SC restart made it stick even though he knew Max was waiting and hoping for a mistake or pace to fall off. Well done Lando!

Overall a very interesting weekend. It seemed that many of the cars had a narrow setup window, and even slight changes in track temp sent some times spiraling down in the qually sessions, as well as maybe making some drives tough through both the Sprint and the final race. Even more interesting to me was further proof that the new formula is allowing for very close racing, and cars could follow for many laps hoping for that chance of an overtake. I was shocked at how many cars had to fight for many laps to get past the car in front, especially once within DRS range. There were almost none of the "DRS flyby" type passes we have seen so often in the past races.

Both some shocking winners and losers over the weekend. Danny Ric has a great Sprint Qual and Sprint, only to go to no mans land for the race qual. Charles looked to have real pace to challenge Max, but in the end could do no better than stay in DRS range and hope for mistakes that never came. Checo came oh so close to being the loser of the race at the first corner, and seemed to struggle for much of the race after. Lewis bounced back from a bad Sprint to his highest finish of the season. Yuki takes anotehr 7th spot, and Alpine manage to get a car in the points, after them racing so tight it looked like they would take each other out (again).

Lando took his opportunity, created that 1+ second gap, and made it work.

And now we have two teams that have managed to take the first to RB this season. And this time it was without a failure for RB or either driver.

5. Likes: Bagwan (8th May 2024),Mia 01 (6th May 2024)
    Liked 1,090 Times in 607 Posts
    Lando Norris!
    What a race.
    I wonder if Max backed off once he wasn't close to catching Lando and was in no danger of losing second?
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."