Threaded View

Liked 136 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC1 View Post
    i have no Idea what this Rally has to offer WRC next year...there are a few interesting Tarmac Rallye´s, but this is definitly boring, zero excitement
    I disagree with you.

I'll give you a summary:

- The stages of Gran Canaria are very technical and fast, with stunning views of ravines and landscapes.
    - On the island there may be changes in weather depending on the altitude, in fact, Gran Canaria is known as a "Miniature Continent"
    - After 200 km of stages, 8 drivers have finished the rally with a difference of less than 1 minute, the first two drivers separated by only 2.8 seconds.
    - The WRC will visit one of the most beautiful and most tourist island in the World, Gran Canaria, more than 4.5 million tourists come to the island every year.
    - Canarian rally fans know the drivers and the rallies very well, there is a "rally culture” on the island. For more than 40 years in the ERC.
    - The media make a great follow-up of the rally, live TV, radio, newspapers (even coverpages) etc....
    - There are connection with 25 countries and 170 airports that will make it very easy for fans to come to Gran Canaria
    - The WRC will be a great success in Gran Canaria.
    Last edited by 106 sport; 4th May 2024 at 18:27.

2. Likes: Eli (5th May 2024),Fast Eddie WRC (5th May 2024),J4MIE (5th May 2024),manthey (5th May 2024),Morte66 (5th May 2024),RS (5th May 2024)